Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Bengals team just from the Lewis era.
(07-12-2015, 11:00 PM)Stormborn Wrote: I see a lot of Thurman's and no Pollack's.

Sad

Pollack flashed potential, but who should Pollack knock off the roster? Justin Smith? Brian Simmons?

I can't justify putting a guy with 28 tackles and 4.5 sacks ahead of either of those guys.
(07-13-2015, 04:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Thurman love is crazy. He was here one year and Dhani had 34 years tat dwarfed everything he did except INTs. I also remember Dhani being extra salty at TC. His contribution during Marvin's tenure is severely under-rated.

Dhani averaged 110 tackles while Odell had 98 in his lone season. Really, that's the only category that he wins.

- Odell had 5 int's, Dhani had 1 int in 4 seasons combined
- Odell had 5 forced fumbles, Dhani had 5 in 4 seasons combined
- Odell had 9 pass deflections, Dhani averaged 4.3 in his 4 seasons

Odell was a play maker and looked like a pro-bowl caliber player. That's why people talked about him for so long. Dhani was a nice locker room guy and I guess the bow-ties were cool. He was a totally average player though. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All-Bengals team just from the Lewis era. - Shake n Blake - 07-13-2015, 08:09 PM