Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Bengals team just from the Lewis era.
(07-14-2015, 06:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't care about Nick Hayden.  Peko had more tackles than him, and I don't know who comprises this "consensus" you are talking about.

How about you post something to back up your claim that Peko has not even been good enough to deserve being a starter the last two years.  That is who we were talking about. 

I care about Nick Hayden because he's widely considered one of your worse starters in the NFL right now at his position, and he has almost as many tackles or more tackles than Peko depending on your source. You claim Peko has to be good because of tackles with nothing else to back it up, yet there are other mediocre or worse DTs that have approximately the same amount of tackles. Only someone who is afraid of their theory getting debunked would claim another DT with similar stats that's considered terrible by most has nothing to do with this conversation.

I'm not claiming I have very much proof of my opinion of Peko, I'm not wasting my time going back through the season and recording dozens of clips for you to see. It's just not worth it to me to "win" an argument on the boards. I'm merely debunking your theory that a DT must be good because he tackles people sometimes.

I asked you earlier and you never answered this....do you consider Peko better than most DTs in the league in general? Or do you consider Peko better than most starting DTs? There's obviously a big difference there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All-Bengals team just from the Lewis era. - djs7685 - 07-14-2015, 07:47 PM