Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pro Football League?
(02-26-2017, 04:07 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: it will fail why would somebody risk getting injured to make $50,000 for the year and free community college when they go to college risk getting injured but could make millions

Are you saying colleges pay athletes millions? Under the table? If not, I don't think you understand a couple things. 1. Most college players don't make the NFL - most don't even get a tryout - but all risk injury when they play. 2. Not everyone wants to go to college. 3. Not everyone can afford to go to college. 4. Not everyone has the academic ability for college. 5. Some want to "work" as a football player, and if this allows more young men to do that it doesn't hurt the NFL - they weren't going after most of those players anyway. Or if it does hurt the NFL, they will have to adjust to market competition like any other  business in any other industry.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
New Pro Football League? - xxlt - 01-19-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: New Pro Football League? - Awful Llama - 01-19-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: New Pro Football League? - xxlt - 02-26-2017, 04:29 PM
RE: New Pro Football League? - Awful Llama - 03-04-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: New Pro Football League? - J24 - 03-05-2017, 03:32 PM