Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets?
(07-17-2015, 06:07 PM)MrRager Wrote: Thanks for responding the the main part of my post. ZERO tight ends in the last five years have produced over 600 yards. Only four have produced over 500 yards with two of them being the Pats great duo. That is all TEs from the first rounders to the UDFAs. To expect a third round, third off the board, rookie TE to make a large impact this year is stupid. Especially one with 269 yards and zero TDs last year. Hell, he only had 550+ and 4 TDs the year before. If he can up that up this year it would be an awesome, awesome year. 

Tight Ends just do not produce as rookies and it does not look like it is getting any easier, as you previously claimed. 

And I was just making a joke because on the old boards you were acting like it was a lock to draft him and claiming we would be unstoppable with him and Eifert based on some extremely simple football knowledge. 
If we used them properly (and if we use Kroft and Eifert properly), they will be virtually unstoppable.

You're using tight ends drafted in the last five years, but how many of those tight ends had another TE that was as good as Eifert is to pair with and were used in the proper way to exploit defenses?
(07-17-2015, 08:20 PM)Harmening Wrote: What's your deal with always worrying about some sort of 'credibility'?
Go look in a mirror.  That will tell you who is serving crushing blows to your credibility.
(and no, I'm not talking about just this thread)

I rub some people the wrong way, and so people post like everything that I post is garbage, and then other people (who I also rub the wrong way) jump on board and just support the original person trying to bash me and then it becomes one big circle jerk of complete false garbage.

Look no farther than people supporting Fred when he posts numerous lies.  (The most recent two were when he claimed that he only posted that he wasn't sure if I knew chemo existed as sarcasm, which may have been sarcasm, but it was only to cover up on his first lie that I ever stated that it didn't exist.  Then, he lied about the Shroud of Turin and how he posted that carbon dating proved it to be fake, which it didn't, and then he posted another garbage post that actually proved him wrong, yet he still claimed that it proved him right.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets? - BFritz21 - 07-17-2015, 10:41 PM