Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets?
(07-17-2015, 10:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If we used them properly (and if we use Kroft and Eifert properly), they will be virtually unstoppable.

You're using tight ends drafted in the last five years, but how many of those tight ends had another TE that was as good as Eifert is to pair with and were used in the proper way to exploit defenses?

I rub some people the wrong way, and so people post like everything that I post is garbage, and then other people (who I also rub the wrong way) jump on board and just support the original person trying to bash me and then it becomes one big circle jerk of complete false garbage.

Look no farther than people supporting Fred when he posts numerous lies.  (The most recent two were when he claimed that he only posted that he wasn't sure if I knew chemo existed as sarcasm, which may have been sarcasm, but it was only to cover up on his first lie that I ever stated that it didn't exist.  Then, he lied about the Shroud of Turin and how he posted that carbon dating proved it to be fake, which it didn't, and then he posted another garbage post that actually proved him wrong, yet he still claimed that it proved him right.)

Brad.
It's not about what other people post.  It's your reactions to their posts.  
The Fred thing has been cleared up.  Stop doing yourself a disservice by continuing on with your rebuttals.  
Stop thinking that everyone is somehow brainwashed, and see that you are only hurting yourself by saying that everyone else is wrong and you are 'right'.
Fred has no magical spell on people.  They can see for themselves who is making a fool of themselves.  You have tried for too long to  get some sort of validation.  It hasn't worked.  Move on, and stop worrying about 'credibility'.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets? - Harmening - 07-17-2015, 10:56 PM