Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets?
(07-17-2015, 10:56 PM)Harmening Wrote: Brad.
It's not about what other people post.  It's your reactions to their posts.  
The Fred thing has been cleared up.  Stop doing yourself a disservice by continuing on with your rebuttals.  
Stop thinking that everyone is somehow brainwashed, and see that you are only hurting yourself by saying that everyone else is wrong and you are 'right'.
Fred has no magical spell on people.  They can see for themselves who is making a fool of themselves.  You have tried for too long to  get some sort of validation.  It hasn't worked.  Move on, and stop worrying about 'credibility'.

HA!

The Fred thing has been cleared up?  

He tried to explain me proving him wrong by switching it to the Shroud thing, which I also proved him wrong in!  Feel free to post a link to this thread that cleared everything up!

I'm guessing you'll be like Fred and post a link to a thread that proves you're wrong!

Or I'm guessing you'll say "I'm not going to get in this game with you," which is typical of people like you and Fred: you post something vague that claims it's already been cleared up and decided, but then ignore when you're asked to show evidence!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets? - BFritz21 - 07-17-2015, 11:01 PM