Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets?
(07-18-2015, 09:52 AM)Harmening Wrote: Good Lord Brad.
Just go visit Smack, and anyone with a fully developed mind can see that it has been cleared up.
Do you know why people say "I'm not going to get into this game with you"?  Because they can see that you are so egocentric that it doesn't matter what they say, you will just return with a childish response.  
You are too quick with the "I PROVED YOU WRONG", when in fact you have proven nothing.  
So, my question for you is, how many people have told you how 'right' and 'credible' you are in this whole stupid Fred and Pat infatuation thing, and how many have told you how damn ridiculous and wrong you are for continuing on with it like a creep?
(don't even try to start with the 'pre-determined opinions' thing.  None of us know you outside of these boards, so we can't have a pre-determined opinion of you, we can only base it off of your online personality)

I've visited the Smack forum many times!  Like I said, Fred lied and changed things up to the Shroud of Turin, which he was also wrong in!

You and a few other people call me childish when you all constantly lie and then support each other's lies and Fred's lies!  

How am I wrong with Fred?!  Please explain that!  He claimed I said chemotherapy didn't exist, then, when I called him out on it, he used a sarcastic comment because he didn't think that I'd respond.  Then, multiple times, he said it never happened, even after I posted links to show it happened!  Then, like I said, the entire Shroud thing!

How is that wrong?!  Why won't you explain that to me?!

You call me childish when you can't even engage in a simple debate or show proof when you talk smack and get called out on it!

It blows me away how childish people are and how they feel comfortable posting garbage because they just hide behind a computer screen!

Pat's also hilarious because he claimed that they needed the video to suspend him, and it wasn't about him (Pat) defending a woman-beater, but then why would Pat wait until after the video was public to call Rice a d-bag?!  If it was just about needing the video to suspend him when it was obvious what he had done, then what's the difference if he had seen the video or not?

He has ignored those questions because he can't answer them, yet I'm sure this is another one where you'll claim that "the answers have been provided" yet you somehow can't show me any of them.

Weird.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets? - BFritz21 - 07-18-2015, 12:13 PM