Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets?
(07-18-2015, 01:35 PM)Harmening Wrote: A few? 
More like a bunch.

You are incapable of seeing the answers if they don't line up with your thinking.  My teenage son did the same thing for a while, then he became a mature young man, and quit convincing himself that it was always everyone else that was wrong.

BTW- My apologies to the board for this derailment.  Conversations like this should be limited to the Smack forum.

Ha!  

Like when a bunch of people were agreeing with Fred and then I pointed out that he was a liar with no credibility?

I admit when I'm wrong if someone has something concrete that shows I'm wrong (even if I am bull headed), but people like you and Fred post the same false garbage over and over again and think that more people posting false information somehow makes it right.  Fred posted the same wrong thing over and over and just expected me to stop calling him out on it and knew that people, as I said above, would believe it without question because it was me.

Case-in-point: show the evidence that's in the Smack forum that Fred didn't say what I said he did.  It's not that hard.  It's not like you're flying to Egypt and exploring ancient Pyramids to find some mystery because it's two clicks away.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets? - BFritz21 - 07-18-2015, 04:01 PM