Idk
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would This Idea Interest You?
A friend of mine and I were talking about football podcasts and radio shows and we started tossing around an idea and I wanted to get some opinions from Bengals fans to see if this would be a solid concept that could draw in fans.

I'm from the Dayton Ohio area a Bengals fan most of my life and since I've started watching football pretty typical. His backstory is a little bit different. He's the husband of one of my friends and he's originally from France he started getting into the NFL over the last 5 years after being exposed to it over in the states by his father in law who is a Browns fan. So naturally he chose to be a Browns fan and has been really following football from France and knows quite a bit. He may be the only Browns fan in that country as well. LOL

If it was a quality show were the topic was the NFL in general with a little more attention on the Bengals and Browns games would it interest you?

I thought about putting the topic in the Klotsch but figured it was fine here too.
Reply/Quote
Bump.

Found this on the bottom of the pile. Thought others might be interested in chiming in or at least voting in the poll.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote