Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams were pulling for in week 5
Well folks, Week 5 is upon us. Let's go around the league and take a look at other games of interest to us bengals fans and what would benefit us the most......

TNF.....Colts at Texans.......I'm thinking the Colts still win the AFCS so I'm gonna go Colts winning here would benefit us more. Anything can happen over the course of 16 games and IF (god forbid) IF the Bengals find themselves in the WC mix I'd rather teams like Houston have more losses....Colts get Luck back and take it on the road here 20-17

Bears at Chiefs....Chiefs get back home after 2 big losses to the Packers and our Bengals. Of course it would benefit us to see the bears win here but i doubt it'll happen in KC......KC wins 27-13

Bucs at Jags....Another NFC/AFC matchup so of course it makes sense to pull for the Bucs....I do think the Jags win this game at home though somehow..20-13

Browns at Ravens.....although we've beaten the Ravens once already, they need to be buried, so I'm hoping for a Cleveland win. I think Baltimore wins an ugly game though. Something like 13-10. But go Browns

Bills at Titans...again I look for the pats to of course win the AFCE so again (god forbid) we would end up in the WC mix, the Bills probably will be in that conversation at the end of the season so I think it benefits us for a Titans win........Titans in a shocker 23-17

Pats at Cowboys....Cowboys winning would be a huge upset here with no Romo, Dez and alot of players banged up. Plus possible potential seeding down the line, but I think the Pats roll here 45-17

Broncos at Raiders....I think the Broncos win the west so it may make sense for them to bury every other AFC team they play but I'd say it benefits us for the Raiders to pull this off for again potential seeding down the line......Raiders hand them their first loss 21-16

MNF Steelers at Chargers......Steelers need to go away forever. Seriously though I think we'd all love to cushion our lead in the North and I can't think of a time to pull for those schmucks.....Chargers 30 Steelers 14

And now to our game and potentially the game of the week. Tackling Russell Wilson when he faces the pressure of our front is gonna be HUGE!! Not sure on Lynch's status but I'm gonna guess he's gonna go so stopping him is gonna be big as well. On offense I'm hoping they work the whole field and not just to one side just because Sherman is over there. The D is legit so it should be a good test for Dalton and the gang......If the jungle is roaring and I expect it to with it being sold out,I think our D steps up in a big way and sacks Wilson 4+ times. It'll be a great day to be a Bengals fan....Bengals 27 Seahawks 20. WHO DEY!

Thoughts/Concerns from around the league on week 5??????
Reply/Quote
Root against all likely division winners. I want a first round bye.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:26 AM)StripesInSuffolk Wrote: Root against all likely division winners.  I want a first round bye.

Agreed.  Pulling for the Texans over the Colts.  We can hand the Texans another loss ourselves.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote