Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good article on Bengals
Priscoe almost always has good things to say about the Bengals. This article is by a former agent.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25330600/agents-take-how-the-bengals-have-become-one-of-the-nfls-respected-franchises
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good read. I enjoyed reading and listening to the praise from the video playing in the background. Pat Kirwan said exactly what I think.....they may slip and fall at some point because it's really hard to go undefeated in the NFL, but the Bengals are on their way to a 13 win season.....maybe better.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We sure have come a long way from the lost decade. I believe the beginning of the turnaround was when the commish visited Cincinnati shortly after a primetime blowout (was it Atlanta?). Basically I think the league was finally fed-up with how bad the Bengals had been. They were so bad that they were dragging down the overall quality of the league.
Reply/Quote
Great article and very true.

The comments are hilarious, "but they have no rings"

The article is about the present not the past.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 12:48 AM)Utts Wrote: We sure have come a long way from the lost decade. I believe the beginning of the turnaround was when the commish visited Cincinnati shortly after a primetime blowout (was it Atlanta?). Basically I think the league was finally fed-up with how bad the Bengals had been. They were so bad that they were dragging down the overall quality of the league.

That could very well be true. I also wonder if being named the worst franchise in all of sports in 2011 had anything to do with the turnaround? And I wonder how they would be ranked now?
Reply/Quote
Man, there are some butthurt Ravens fans on that message board....
Reply/Quote
Great read, great job by Prisco and i liked what him and Kirwan had to say in the vid as well.

What Bengal fan wouldn't? But atleast Prisco knows a lot about this team unlike many other analysts.

Very refreshing. With Emory Hunt's thread, Eox's and this one there is some great discussion going on
as long as people stay out of the Cowturd thread. That one got embarassing.
Reply/Quote
Good read!!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 12:48 AM)Utts Wrote: We sure have come a long way from the lost decade. I believe the beginning of the turnaround was when the commish visited Cincinnati shortly after a primetime blowout (was it Atlanta?). Basically I think the league was finally fed-up with how bad the Bengals had been. They were so bad that they were dragging down the overall quality of the league.

Yea, so basically like The Browns now.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Good listen found at the bottom of the article as well.  

Breaking down the Bengals
Reply/Quote