Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton Sound FX against Cheifs
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000552247/Sound-FX-Andy-Dalton

I think the last time I heard a Bengal QB on sound FX it was Carson Palmer talking about how he was quitting and taking his ball and going home and all that other cowardly shit.  This is a nice change of pace.

Mike Brown throwing trash at Carson Palmer after the Bengals beat the Cardinals in SB 50 would be pretty sweet.

Andy Dalton HoF 20??
Reply/Quote
Andy is improving his pre-game speeches too.
Reply/Quote
Love it! WHO DEY!! Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good find!

Thanks!

some things...

1. Dalton's locker has lots of sun screen hahahah got a good laugh out of that.

2. WTF did Charles say at the end, I have NO IDEA.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 03:36 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: 2. WTF did Charles say at the end, I have NO IDEA.

I think it was "Why'd you have to do us like that? " or something to that effect. 
Reply/Quote
That's hilarious. At about 2:30, Eric Winston comes up to him and calmly says after the Tate TD: "You seem like you are pretty good at that" and Andy responds "I've done it a couple of times before".

Also loved when talking to Hue saying "You would be all tight if not for me....I loosen you up" and "the struggle is real" in reference to not being able to scratch an itch because you have eye black.

Good stuff! Thanks for posting.
Reply/Quote
Loved that he was telling Hue to keep being aggressive. Brilliant to see.

Reply/Quote
Listening to the highlights at the beginning makes me think Andy is juicing.
It's unnatural for the ginger to have that much energy.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 01:55 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000552247/Sound-FX-Andy-Dalton

I think the last time I heard a Bengal QB on sound FX it was Carson Palmer talking about how he was quitting and taking his ball and going home and all that other cowardly shit.  This is a nice change of pace.

Mike Brown throwing trash at Carson Palmer after the Bengals beat the Cardinals in SB 50 would be pretty sweet.

Again, why the Carson hate? Carson Palmer standing up and saying he wasn't going to play in that system anymore is what got it all turned around. Bengaldom owes Carson Palmer a big thanks, not hatred.

Andy Dalton HoF 20??
Reply/Quote
People blew his pre-game speech before the playoff game waaaay out of proportion. Whether he is giving speeches like Ray Lewis or not I don't think it effects the score at the end of the day.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 03:36 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Good find!

Thanks!

some things...

1. Dalton's locker has lots of sun screen hahahah got a good laugh out of that.

Sunscreen Station!

After that low snap and bomb to Green, Dalton barely celebrates and first thing he says is to Bodine, "Gotta get that snap up."

I like it!
Reply/Quote
1:41-2:30

That's my ***** QB right there.

[Image: 1091723-terrell_owens_crying.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 11:37 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: People blew his pre-game speech before the playoff game waaaay out of proportion. Whether he is giving speeches like Ray Lewis or not I don't think it effects the score at the end of the day.

I found the one that people freaked out about to be more funny than anything.

But yeah, it shows that no matter how terrible his speeches are, it doesn't show a difference on the field. His pre-game speeches have been just as bad this year and he's been playing like a top QB and the rest of the team has been showing up in a big way too.
Reply/Quote
good stuff thanks for posting
Reply/Quote
Andy: "PLAYMAKERS ON 3!... 1,2,3!
Team: playmakers...
Andy: "Little quiet today, eh?"

LOL, I will give Andy credit for still trying to get the team pumped after multiple failed attempts now.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 12:40 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Andy: "PLAYMAKERS ON 3!... 1,2,3!
Team: playmakers...
Andy: "Little quiet today, eh?"

LOL, I will give Andy credit for still trying to get the team pumped after multiple failed attempts now.

Meh, I feel the same way at morning meetings at work. I'm just here to do my job, I don't need a speech about what I'm gonna do. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 11:39 AM)The_Nasty_419 Wrote: Sunscreen Station!

After that low snap and bomb to Green, Dalton barely celebrates and first thing he says is to Bodine, "Gotta get that snap up."

I like it!

The highlights to me of this sound FX lol

I like this QB.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
The struggle is real!
Reply/Quote
The day after Cowherd ripped Andy he had Peter Schrager on and Schrager defended Andy. He pointed out how Cowherd compared Brees firing up his team to Andy trying to fire up his team. He said that Andy isn't a rah rah kind of guy and that there are other QBs like that. He used Luck and a couple other guys as an example of the ones who don't fire up their team. If a QB does his job the right way, completes passes, takes care of the ball, and reads defenses then the team is going to respect him.
Reply/Quote
Funny stuff. Keep the struggle alive, Andy.

Thanks for posting.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote