Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to watch something extremely cringeworthy?
You're welcome.

https://youtu.be/RO2PMmVxJRs

Reply/Quote
That's hysterical. Kroft is a big dude. Let's get him involved in the offense so he can do some end zone celebrations.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 09:18 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: You're welcome.

https://youtu.be/RO2PMmVxJRs

Nice.. That was Orlando Jones wasn't it?
Reply/Quote
Wow.

Can't say I'm surprised though. YouTube and the like are littered with tons of corny, unfunny "comedy" bits.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 09:58 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Wow.

Can't say I'm surprised though. YouTube and the like are littered with tons of corny, unfunny "comedy" bits.

Sounds like a Brad response.  You guys are rubbing off on each other.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 10:05 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Sounds like a Brad response.  You guys are rubbing off on each other.

Huh? I'm not sure that makes much sense. Brad thinks shitty comedy is hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 09:58 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Wow.

[Image: image.png?w=400&c=1]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 11:51 AM)The_Nasty_419 Wrote: [Image: image.png?w=400&c=1]

Lighten up about what? I merely stated that it was a video that I found to not be very funny. "Comedy" is hardly that for the most part, it's also highly subjective.

Why don't you tell OP to lighten up for calling it "cringe worthy" to begin with??? Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
'At's funny rite thar! Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Lol. "You cant twerk on a boat".
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 12:01 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Lighten up about what? I merely stated that it was a video that I found to not be very funny. "Comedy" is hardly that for the most part, it's also highly subjective.

Why don't you tell OP to lighten up for calling it "cringe worthy" to begin with??? Rolleyes

Way to prove the point.  
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 01:11 PM)The_Nasty_419 Wrote: Way to prove the point.  

Huh? I took 30 seconds out of my day to explain the situation.

Nobody needs to "lighten up" about anything here, I doubt anybody has actual strong feelings regarding anything in this thread. Just because I type more than 5 words doesn't mean I'm any less "lightened up" than you are.

You're really weird.
Reply/Quote
an A for effort and a F for execution.......need to spend that time teaching T Kroft Mr Eiferts secrets!

Now an end zone dance video with J Hill vs Ickey would be worth the production time!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I don't know what the penalty would be for 3 players doing a row boat celebration in the end zone but I'm pretty sure it would be hilarious.  The funniest part of that video was, "all we need now is a cell phone".
Reply/Quote