Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
Cincinnati Bengals (5-0)  vs.  Buffalo Bills (3-2)
Sunday, October 18, 1:00 PM on CBS
Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, New York

Announcers: Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcotts
TV Coverage Map- 506sports
[Image: 1381696845000-USATSI-7491071.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm SO bummed!!

The Bengals will not be on CBS this weekend where I live.

Unfortunately the Broncos reign supreme around these parts...

May need a little help from some of my Bengal Boards friends to find a suitable way to watch the game.

I'm unsure of any "Bengals" friendly spots even in this area of the country, lol, as the Bronco love is unreal.

Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 12:55 PM)BengalB Wrote: I'm SO bummed!!

The Bengals will not be on CBS this weekend where I live.

Unfortunately the Broncos reign supreme around these parts...

May need a little help from some of my Bengal Boards friends to find a suitable way to watch the game.

I'm unsure of any "Bengals" friendly spots even in this area of the country, lol, as the Bronco love is unreal.

Wink

Just go find a sports bar (like BW3's) and tell them to find the Bengals / Bills game for you.... if they don't have it on one of their TV's already which they probably will.
Reply/Quote
Any BW3 will be able to show the game. It also depend where you live. However, in the few weeks they don't show the Bengals in Columbus, I go to BW3 and there are usually random fans from all over the country there who find a spot to watch their team.
Reply/Quote
Excited to watch this game - If Bengals win this game then they improve to 6-0 for first time since the last Bengals team to go to The SuperBowl. It would also be another away win for Dalton, chasing down another record in that category.

For Buffalo, if they lose this game they get the stigma of 'another one of the nobodies we've played so far.' They would also go from having a winning record (3-2) to .500 at (3-3), so even though we knocked them down to .500, people can add them to the list of teams we've beaten that don't even have a winning record. Funny how that works.

Who-Dey!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 Bills 23 is my prediction. We continue to roar.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 10:45 AM)Daddy-O Wrote:  
Just go find a sports bar (like BW3's) and tell them to find the Bengals / Bills game for you.... if they don't have it on one of their TV's already which they probably will.

Lol. I'm in Colorado...They will probably have the Broncos on every TV. 

Seriously, I'm not even kidding. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 04:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals 27 Bills 23 is my prediction. We continue to roar.

Fuffalo QB Tyrod Taylor is officially listed as questionable, but w/ an MCL Sprain, same injury keeping Big Ben out for weeks, I don't buy the questionable listing for one second (and really the injury report games are ridiculous w/ Rex Ryan) - Folks, We would've been seeing Matt Cassell (their former #2 QB), but in September they traded him to Dallas after Romo went down.  Now we will be seeing what originally was their #3 QB option - EJ Manuel.  

He hasn't seen any action with these first team guys outside of some practice this week.  He isn't mobile like Taylor, and he holds onto the ball longer.  Get some pressure on him and I'd expect to see more run attempts.

There are some other key questionables I'll be interested in seeing who suits up exactly for this Bills offense.  And if they do, they're certainly not 100%.  We play this Bills team at a good time for us.  I look to see The Bengals pick up another away win and improve to 6-0 going into the bye week.  Who-Dey!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
It's my local game today, which is a bummer. My local CBS seems to screw up the feeds a lot, so I prefer to watch the Sunday Ticket feed, alas it will be blacked out.

Oh well, Who Dey!!!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals inactives: CB Leon Hall, WR Greg Little, WR Mario Alford, TE C.J. Uzomah, DL Marcus Hardison, DL Pat Sims, DL Margus Hunt.
Reply/Quote
WR: Leon Hall? Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Does anyone else think "TJ Houshmanzadeh" when you see the name CJ Uzomah? :p
Reply/Quote
What ya got, Dennard?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 04:05 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Fuffalo QB Tyrod Taylor is officially listed as questionable, but w/ an MCL Sprain, same injury keeping Big Ben out for weeks, I don't buy the questionable listing for one second (and really the injury report games are ridiculous w/ Rex Ryan) - Folks, We would've been seeing Matt Cassell (their former #2 QB), but in September they traded him to Dallas after Romo went down.  Now we will be seeing what originally was their #3 QB option - EJ Manuel.  

He hasn't seen any action with these first team guys outside of some practice this week.  He isn't mobile like Taylor, and he holds onto the ball longer.  Get some pressure on him and I'd expect to see more run attempts.

There are some other key questionables I'll be interested in seeing who suits up exactly for this Bills offense.  And if they do, they're certainly not 100%.  We play this Bills team at a good time for us.  I look to see The Bengals pick up another away win and improve to 6-0 going into the bye week.  Who-Dey!
Watkins and McCoy are active
Taylor is not (probably emergency QB)
Harvin is out
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 12:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: WR: Leon Hall? Big Grin

Ha, good catch and fixed.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
From NFL.com: The Bengals are ranked second in total offense entering Week 6. Bills Head Coach Rex Ryan has never defeated a team ranked second or higher in total offense. He is 0-6 and has been outscored, 200-106, against those teams.
Reply/Quote
So I see Hall on the inactive list both here and on PFT, but I actually saw an article on PFT saying that he IS playing. Interesting?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 12:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's my local game today, which is a bummer.  My local CBS seems to screw up the feeds a lot, so I prefer to watch the Sunday Ticket feed, alas it will be blacked out.

Oh well,  Who Dey!!!!

Local game for me in western NC. 
Reply/Quote
Just so y'all are aware, I'm going to miss the start of the gave yet again.

So looks like another win for the good guys.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote