Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Browns
Does anyone want to whip them really bad next week like I do?
Reply/Quote
**** the Browns
Reply/Quote
Yup for sure; but there’s this guy named Chubb.

Lol.

It’ll be a close one IMO.

The Stains are not as bad as their record.
Reply/Quote
I have my five year old saying “If it’s brown, flush it down”, so a big **** you coming up from the Kindergarten class!

I want to win, but I’ll want to win even more when they play them with Watson in.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals have had a really hard time against the Stefanski Browns

Im not counting cleveland out at all
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 11:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bengals have had a really hard time against the Stefanski Browns

No worries. We were good against Stefanski, it was just Mayfield that we sucked against. At least that’s what I’m sticking with.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I hate the Browns. I hate them even more than I hate the Steelers. I was cheering against the Browns before I ever cheered for the Bengals. It is a deep-seated hate that permeates my existence, my very soul, and stretches all the way back to my childhood. I want their season in ruins. I want their fans in tears.

**** the Browns. **** the Traffic Guardians. **** the Cavs. **** all things Cleveland (present company excepted, of course). As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be.

Yeah, I really don't like them Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 11:15 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: No worries. We were good against Stefanski, it was just Mayfield that we sucked against. At least that’s what I’m sticking with.

If we played our starters against theirs in week 18 last year, we would've won handily, IMO.

They had all of their starters (including Garrett) in the whole game, while Wyatt Ray (who is a great depth piece, but not a starter on any team) started for us at RE.

Allen also looked superb when throwing to Chase, then not nearly as good once Chase was out.

It'll be tricky for sure, but this is NOT a game that we will guarantee have trouble with.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 11:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bengals have had a really hard time against the Stefanski Browns

No not at all. I think we are gonna have a very hard time with they're run game. We won't have as easy of a time putting points up like we did today either. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 11:27 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: No not at all. I think we are gonna have a very hard time with they're run game. We won't have as easy of a time putting points up like we did today either. 

Garret vs Jonah is always scary
Reply/Quote
We should beat them handily.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 11:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We should beat them handily.

you prob thought this last year when cincy faced the jets and browns

you prob thought that when cincy faced cooper rush and mitch trubisky this year

im not counting anyone out. The nfl is especially crazy this year with upsets
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 11:12 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup for sure; but there’s this guy named Chubb.

Lol.

It’ll be a close one IMO.

The Stains are not as bad as their record.

And a guy named Garrett who always seems to have big games against the Bengals
Reply/Quote
I hate the browns more than I hate to Steelers. The typical brown fan is it about enlightened as the ensemble that played on the deck of the Titanic.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Bengals and Browns should play every Halloween.... would be pretty cool scheduling if the LG was smart.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
F the Browns and their savior goblin/elf thing-a-ma-jig.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 11:59 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Bengals and Browns should play every Halloween.... would be pretty cool scheduling if the LG was smart.

Thank goodness, though, the game starts after the hours for trick or treating end. At least, in the Cincinnati area other areas and other time zones won’t be so lucky

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Not overlooking them at at but

Flush Em Down. Clev Sux

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
My good friend is an avid Browns fan so I can't wish bad things for them. I just hope for a good game with the Bengals getting the W.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I’m hoping Chubb scores 3 TDs. Higgins scores 2 and chase 2. Bengals win 28-21. Hopefully andrews has 2 tudds as well in his game, and Philly stomps the Steelers as devonata smith grabs 2 tudds.
Reply/Quote