Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns predictions
28-24 Bengals
Reply/Quote
31-23 Bengals

Tight in the first half, and the defense shuts the door in the second.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31 Browns 10
Reply/Quote
Just so everyone knows, I HATE HATE HATE the clowns. That being said, until we beat them (Burrow is winless against them) , I have to have those idiots over us 33-24. Our only hope is score early and often, so Chubb and Hunt are taken out of the game. Hopefully Zac and company have a good game plan against Myles Garrett....if not, we will be holding our breath every sack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Motivation should not be a problem. Bengals are 1-7 against Browns last 4 seasons and were 0-2 against Browns last year in spite of Bengals going to Super Bowl. ALSO Bengals are 0-2 in the AFC North and a loss would make them a very stinky 0-3. So Bengals should not come out FLAT, because they have a lot to play for.

Browns have great RB combo of Chubb and Hunt. On Defense watch out for Garrett. However Browns QB makes as many turnovers as touchdowns. Browns defense is one of worst in the NFL so far.

So much like Falcons, the Bengals need to jump out to a LEAD and that will go against a running team like Browns as it did Falcons. Burrow, Mixon, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Hurst, McPherson should spell TROUBLE for a not that good Browns defense. Put up THE POINTS and force Browns to throw more than they like. Bengals have the best Defense in this game.

If Bengals jump ut to a lead, it could be the Falcons type score again. If Bengals do not jump out to a lead, The Browns running game could make this come down to a last second field goal.

THE BENGALS HAVE TO WIN THIS ONE. Going 1-8 against Browns and 0-3 in AFC NORTH would Stink Like A Pig, and really hurt Bengals play-off chances. We don't need any Halloween Night Trick or Treats up in Cleveland. Hopefully Burrow has THE HOT HAND again and the pass catchers are catching everything as they did the last game.

GO BENGALS......Browns have an awesome running game, but their passing game not so hot and their defense stinks in spite of Garrett getting some sacks.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
No way in hell Browns D is bad.

Really?
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 12:21 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: No way in hell Browns D is bad.

Really?

It’s been terrible all season so far.
Reply/Quote

Really?

The WORST defense is Detroit by a mile.  But then comes Raiders and Cleveland for bad Defense.  Falcons Defense has been better.  Yes, the Raiders and Browns have Sack Guys like Garrett.  They must have awful DB's, because Lions, Raiders, Browns are getting scored on easy.   So let's have a big night from Burrow, Mixon, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Hurst. McPherson. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31 - Browns 17 F

Burrow over 400 again, line holds up (for us) and only allows 3 sacks.

Hopefully Wilson is back to help stop their run game. Hurry back DJ!
Reply/Quote
I was pleasently surprised how well our D held up last week. Question here is consistency. I don't see another blowout but a tight game that will break loose in the second half. By who? I'm not sure. Winner - 28 Loser - 17

Reply/Quote
Bengals 24-21 browns.
Reply/Quote
Lots of potential similarities to the Falcons game

With problematic exceptions / less advantages:

- Browns have Garrett so much more pressure
- They have an even better run game than Atlanta
- We are away AT the Browns and on Primetime

“”IF”” our O starts fast, JB spreads it around,
plays small ball and our O plays to its potential: 31-17

If we do one of our classic anemic starts: 30-27 Browns
Reply/Quote
Think back to our 0-2 start. Those two losses were attributable almost entirely to two players: TJ Watt and Micah Parsons. Garrett is in that same category. Certainly the o-line has been much better the last month and the offense has adapted and progressed. Hopefully they can find ways to reduce Garrett's impact on the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 09:47 AM)wcu Wrote: Think back to our 0-2 start.  Those two losses were attributable almost entirely to two players: TJ Watt and Micah Parsons.  Garrett is in that same category.  Certainly the o-line has been much better the last month and the offense has adapted and progressed.  Hopefully they can find ways to reduce Garrett's impact on the game.

He's not TJ or Micah anymore.  Not saying he's not really good, but he's no longer on their level IMO.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Browns defense is 16th in yards per game, 14th in passing yards per game, 24th in rushing yards per game, and 28th in points per game.
Offensively, the Browns are 6th in yards per game, 22nd in passing yards per game, 3rd in rushing yards per game, and 10th in points per game.

I think this game is definitely going to be closer than we'd like and getting off to a fast start is even more important. That said, I think the Browns are going to run the ball even if we somehow get up by 2-3 scores early. AND they will probably run effectively. I think we'll keep most of the runs to medium gains of like 6-7 yards, but that'll be enough to move the chains for the Browns. I think where we win this game is keeping the Browns out of the end zone.

If we can keep the Browns from scoring TDs, I think our offense will be able to score enough points to win this game. I also think given how poorly Cleveland's defense does against the run, this will be a huge game for Mixon and Perine.

I'm calling this a running back duel with our superior passing game giving us the edge. Bengals win 27-21.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Really?

Well, they haven't been good either. They're -18 in net points, they've allowed the most rushing TD's 13, they're 24th vs. the run and 14th in yards allowed vs. the pass. They only have two interceptions this season. They've allowed 26.6 points per game one of the worst in NFL.
Reply/Quote
It happens every now and again, and it will happen to the Clowns Monday night: losing successive games by exactly the same score.

Once again Clowns lose 23-20.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 05:01 AM)IcoHolic Wrote: Bengals 31 - Browns 17 F

Burrow over 400 again, line holds up (for us) and only allows 3 sacks.

Hopefully Wilson is back to help stop their run game. Hurry back DJ!

I don't expect DJ and Wilson back until after the bye week and we travel to Pittsburgh.  Jay Tufele will step up and take care of business.  I also expect Tupou and BJ Hill to have big games and they will shut down the Hunt/ Chubb combo. 
Reply/Quote
Why did the Browns get this game on primetime? Bunch of crap. All of our divional PT games are on the road.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 03:36 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why did the Browns get this game on primetime? Bunch of crap. All of our divional PT games are on the road.

I'm going to bet week 18 vs the Ravens will be for the AFC North Championship and will be a Sunday night football game hosted by Collinsworth. 
Reply/Quote