Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Browns sit Hunt Monday night?
It appears Browns are willing to trade Kareem Hunt for a 4th round pick. Wiii Browns protect him by not making him active? The Jags just sat Robinson (think he had one carry) prior to his trade to the Jets. Akers being shopped and not playing for Rams.

Chubb is great, but Hunt and Chubb together is a physical mismatch for us and other teams. I know they also have Johnson who is also good, but I hope Hunt sits.

Thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 12:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears Browns are willing to trade Kareem Hunt for a 4th round pick. Wiii Browns protect him by not making him active? The Jags just sat Robinson (think he had one carry) prior to his trade to the Jets. Akers being shopped and not playing for Rams.

Chubb is great, but Hunt and Chubb together is a physical mismatch for us and other teams. I know they also have Johnson who is also good, but I hope Hunt sits.

Thoughts?

Who’s in dire need of a running back to trade for one right now?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 12:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears Browns are willing to trade Kareem Hunt for a 4th round pick. Wiii Browns protect him by not making him active? The Jags just sat Robinson (think he had one carry) prior to his trade to the Jets. Akers being shopped and not playing for Rams.

Thoughts?

Johnson has barely seen the field this season.  The running game is far too important to the Browns for them to sit anyone especially with their TE group as beat up as they are

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 12:28 PM)pally Wrote: Johnson has barely seen the field this season.  The running game is far too important to the Browns for them to sit anyone especially with their TE group as beat up as they are

You may be correct, but they are 2-5 and know Hunt will leave in 2023 and they may get a 7th for him or nothing. Get a 4th or 5th round would help them manage the Watson cap and they have no picks in 2023 to help keep cap manageable
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Thoughts?

I hope the Bengals win HUGE!!!

But I have 3 Bengals[Burrow, Boyd, Hurst] and Hunt on my fantasy team and I need each of them to have good games for me to win Monday night.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 02:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You may be correct, but they are 2-5 and know Hunt will leave in 2023 and they may get a 7th for him or nothing. Get a 4th or 5th round would help them manage the Watson cap and they have no picks in 2023 to help keep cap manageable

Bengals should offer them a 4th rounder and suit him up tonight. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 04:21 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I hope the Bengals win HUGE!!!

But I have 3 Bengals[Burrow, Boyd, Hurst] and Hunt on my fantasy team and I need each of them to have good games for me to win Monday night.

It is so odd for us old-time fans to see fantasy team owners rooting for the Bengals to win AND rooting for opposing players to have big games against the Bengals. I don't know how you do it. So, Hunt needs to score TDs and shred the Bengals defense for you to win, and at the same time you need the Bengals to do well and win. What an odd world of sports rooting that fantasy football has created.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 10:28 AM)Nepa Wrote: It is so odd for us old-time fans to see fantasy team owners rooting for the Bengals to win AND rooting for opposing players to have big games against the Bengals. I don't know how you do it. So, Hunt needs to score TDs and shred the Bengals defense for you to win, and at the same time you need the Bengals to do well and win. What an odd world of sports rooting that fantasy football has created.

This is why I could never really get into FF. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 02:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You may be correct, but they are 2-5 and know Hunt will leave in 2023 and they may get a 7th for him or nothing. Get a 4th or 5th round would help them manage the Watson cap and they have no picks in 2023 to help keep cap manageable

I agree that the Browns may be looking to maximize their return on Hunt, as it does appear that his exit from the Browns is imminent.  Back in the preseason, he was threatening to hold out because he wanted more money.

On another note, with the Browns currently sitting at 2-5, I also read an article yesterday afternoon that was linking Greedy Williams and Jack Conklin to possible trades.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote