Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your set up looking like for tonight?
I am going to throw a flat screen on the wall in the garage and watch the pre game stuff while passing out candy/taking the kids out.

I may even stay out there for the game - we will see how it goes.

I'm going to order some pizza and smoke some wings as well. Ill have a fire going in the driveway. I hope the weather holds up.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 12:12 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I am going to throw a flat screen on the wall in the garage and watch the pre game stuff while passing out candy/taking the kids out.

I may even stay out there for the game - we will see how it goes.

I'm going to order some pizza and smoke some wings as well. Ill have a fire going in the driveway. I hope the weather holds up.

Your setup sounds just like my neighbors

You don’t live like 2 doors down from someone who drives a red Dodge Charger do you?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bengals to the right of me, Overwatch in front of me, drink somewhere on the desk, dog sleeping next to me. So same as any other game day.

Just glad they're playing tonight - I always take November 1st off to hit up the Halloween stores on clearance. Shit worked out perfect this year.
Reply/Quote
so regular broadcast or Manningcast?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 01:50 PM)pally Wrote: so regular broadcast or Manningcast?

Regular for sure then go back and watch the Manningcast on DVR.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 01:50 PM)pally Wrote: so regular broadcast or Manningcast?

It'll be the regular broadcast with the sound off and Dan & Lap on the stereo, as per usual.  I'll DVR the Mannings and watch it later.  I usually watch them live, but allowances must be made for tonight.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Are you guys and gals having any special parties, food, people over, since it is a Halloween game..

Family and Friends and Food?

Everyone have a good evening and Happy Halloween!
Reply/Quote
The wife and I will hand out candy to the kiddies, then I'll settle in for the game. I don't like having people over for Bengals games. I like to have the stereo on and the gameday thread and stats page up for viewing. The cats are welcomed to sit with me provided they keep it chill.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 01:42 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Bengals to the right of me, Overwatch in front of me, drink somewhere on the desk, dog sleeping next to me. So same as any other game day.

Just glad they're playing tonight - I always take November 1st off to hit up the Halloween stores on clearance. Shit worked out perfect this year.

What is overwatch? 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What is overwatch? 

It's what Kyler Murray doesn't do with game film.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The wife and I will hand out candy to the kiddies, then I'll settle in for the game.  I don't like having people over for Bengals games.  I like to have the stereo on and the gameday thread and stats page up for viewing.  The cats are welcomed to sit with me provided they keep it chill.

I know this is off topic but has anyone heard from that guy Tiger Teeth that message he wrote seemed pretty bad...

Thanks. 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:51 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know this is off topic but has anyone heard from that guy Tiger Teeth that message he wrote seemed pretty bad...

Thanks. 

I forgot about that message. What made you think of that? Has he posted since that? 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I forgot about that message. What made you think of that? Has he posted since that? 

For some reason I just thought about him and I have not seen any post from him lately I thought for sure he would have come back and said something but he has not.. so I am a little concerned.. 

Tiger Teeth's Forum Info
Total Posts: 5,738 (2.1 posts per day | 0.46 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)

So last day was that day! 7-13
Reply/Quote
Since its televised locally for me, I’ll be watching from home. I live on a private lane out in the country so I don’t get trick or treaters. Its just me, the dogs, a crockpot of Bambi-chili, a sixer of Yeungling Lager, and some adult dispensary treats.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:01 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Since its televised locally for me, I’ll be watching from home. I live on a private lane out in the country so I don’t get trick or treaters. Its just me, the dogs, a crockpot of Bambi-chili, a sixer of Yeungling Lager, and some adult dispensary treats.

What is Bambi Chilli?  is this deer? 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I forgot about that message. What made you think of that? Has he posted since that? 

I haven't seen a post since his July goodbye thread. I hope he checks in now and then and let's us know how's he doing.
Reply/Quote
Only for the Bengals will I stay up for a full Monday night game, because I have to be up at 6am on weekdays. If the game is a cliffhanger, then I probably won't be able to sleep afterward--particularly if the Bengals lose a cliffhanger-- and will be a zombie at work.

I work and live out of town during the week. I'll be streaming since I don't want to pay for ESPN and there are always many streams. I'll have the stream going to a flat-screen. Somedays the stream works flawlessly and others I can only find streams that go out at the most critical moments (they actually jump back to an earlier point in the game!). When I get back in, the ball will be in another part of the field and with the other team, and I'll be trying to figure out what happened. I sometimes have to go the ESPN website and use the play-by-play summary to see what I missed. It's annoying, but so much better than year's ago, when getting Bengals games while living in northeastern PA was impossible unless they played the Steelers, Giants, Jets, or Eagles.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:02 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What is Bambi Chilli?  is this deer? 

Yes! Big Grin
Reply/Quote
My wife is gonna take the kids around the neighborhood while I hand out the candy this year. I’ll have a fire going in the driveway, and the pre-game on in the garage. Neighbors across the street and next door are at my house too, and we pooled together to get a cooler full of PBR to hand out for adult trick or treating.

I got my Grover costume lined up because the baby loves it. I bought some Grainworks Brrrr that I’ll have 2 of to get a mild buzz for the game, then settle back in to eat all of my 2 year old’s Snickers bars (I’ll leave him the stuff he can chew). I’ll probably try to bang my Big Bird wife (estimating a 75% success probability based on her mood this week), then conk out in my Grover onesie.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:51 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know this is off topic but has anyone heard from that guy Tiger Teeth that message he wrote seemed pretty bad...

Thanks. 

Teeth is alright. He is one of only a couple members here that I know personally. I have no doubt that he will eventually make an appearance here again, but now is not the time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote