Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 12 GameDay Thread...Rams @ Bengals***
St. Louis Rams (4-6)   vs.   Cincinnati Bengals (8-2)
Sunday, November 29, 1:00 PM on FOX
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio

Reply/Quote
Hi Bengalholic. Glad you're back on.

Sorry for any trouble starting the previous Week 12 thread.

As for the game, I see the Bengals getting back on track.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 04:54 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Hi Bengalholic. Glad you're back on.

lulz

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lulz
Suggestion: If you're going to post in this thread, at least make sure it's about the game.
I am getting tired of your negative replies/quotes to some of my posts.
As for the game, hoping the Bengals can bounce back.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 08:34 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: As for the game, hoping the Bengals can bounce back.

You said that in your previous post.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2015, 09:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You said that in your previous post.

For once you are right. Sorry forgot about that.
Reply/Quote
With Dennard out for the year, and Adam Jones questionable at best, I'm a little worried about our secondary. At least the challenge might be a little less than last week's game. Still, taking nothing for granted along those lines. Here's hoping our offense picks up the pace they established in scoring 31 at Arizona. I'm thinking we come out strong this week, and treat this like a must win - just to get back to how we started the season. That's the team we need to finish this thing off.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I had a dream last night that we lost this game.

It felt terrible when I woke up.

Hopefully, I don't re-live the nightmare tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
This is a very important win for Cincinnati!
It will also, with a win, be the first time in the Dalton-Green Era a Bengals team has started 9-2.
So, here's to another first - Who-Dey!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Headed down tomorrow with my kids. Hope we stay dry and let them see a little butt whipping put on the Rams.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
We will not lose 3 in a row, I see the Bengals winning in blowout fashion like way back in week 1 against the Raiders. It is going to be a relaxing win, followed by a Seahawks win over the Steelers to move 3 games up in the division. Then if it snows in Denver, Belichick with the Patriots is undefeated at 12-0 currently, so look for us to move up to 1 game up for the #2 seed after that game. Bengals trifecta day, enjoy it everyone. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Who Dey everyone .... Great day to be a Bengals Fan .
Reply/Quote
Pacman is active, Keenum is not.
Reply/Quote
#Bengals inactives 11/29: -WR Alford -LB Dawson -TE Uzomah -DT Hardison -DT Sims -DE Hunt -OT Ogbuehi
Reply/Quote
Rams: T Andrew Donnal, CB Trumaine Johnson, DE Robert Quinn, T Isaiah Battle, DE Ethan Westbrooks, QB Case Keenum, K Greg Zuerlein
Reply/Quote
I can't see pittsburgh losing to seattle. Seattle is not very good this year. I do however think bengals win today. I'm moving to st louis on Friday so it's a sign. Bengals win by 20
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Also I think if we all change our moods to horny on here, that it will lead us to victory
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 01:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Rams: T Andrew Donnal, CB Trumaine Johnson, DE Robert Quinn, T Isaiah Battle, DE Ethan Westbrooks, QB Case Keenum, K Greg Zuerlein

Gotta admit I am very happy Quinn is out. I am concerned about our O-line giving Andy time today.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:07 PM)M.W. Wrote: Gotta admit I am very happy Quinn is out. I am concerned about our O-line giving Andy time today.

I don't think there is anyone associated with the Bengals who is disappointed that he is not going to play
Reply/Quote
Bengals will win this one, not as easy as you guys think. Bengals win 27-20
Reply/Quote