Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Baltimore Ravens (5-10)   vs.   Cincinnati Bengals (11-4)
Sunday, January 3rd, 1:00 PM on FOX
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Thom Brennaman, Charles Davis, Tony Siragusa

[Image: 635497783978004305-BengalsRavens.jpg]

Reply/Quote
17-15 Good Guys in another nail biter.
Reply/Quote
Ready to roll. Hoping AJM & the rest of the team show they belong in the conversation for contenders.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And yet another Bengals game against an AFC opponent is broadcast by Fox. I'm getting kind of tired of that shit...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 12:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And yet another Bengals game against an AFC opponent is broadcast by Fox.  I'm getting kind of tired of that shit...

I would rather have FOX broadcast a Cincinnati game than that condescending Dan Fouts from CBS.  That guy makes me want to give myself a jalapeno suppository to distract from the pain of hearing his voice dripping with seething hate for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote:
I would rather have FOX broadcast a Cincinnati game than that condescending Dan Fouts from CBS.  That guy makes me want to give myself a jalapeno suppository to distract from the pain of hearing his voice dripping with seething hate for the Bengals.

FiK, glad you found us brother! 
Reply/Quote

I'm always glad to see a FOX broadcast game. Bengals usually play well when it's on FOX.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Not on in my area, so I'll be listening to Lap online. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
inactives

QB Andy Dalton
WR Mario Alford
OT Eric Winston
H-back Ryan Hewitt
DT Marcus Hardison
DT Pat Sims
DE Will Clarke

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Ravens inactives:

The starting offense
Some linebacker with weird lips
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ravens inactives:

The starting offense
Some linebacker with weird lips

What about their best offensive weapon; the kicker?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Vinny starting over Mauluga? Wonder what happened there?
Reply/Quote
Is it 1:00 yet? I can't wait for the game! Although on the other hand it is the last game of the regular season and thusly football will be over soon.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:54 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Vinny starting over Mauluga?  Wonder what happened there?

doghouse?  or performance?  I guess we will get some idea of which when we see at what point Rey comes into the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:54 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Vinny starting over Mauluga?  Wonder what happened there?

As I stated in the inactives thread, we can't speculate until we know the whole personnel grouping.  If we come out in nickel, then it should be no surprise to see V. Rey starting.  If we come out in a base defense, then we can ask questions.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about their best offensive weapon; the kicker?

Hopefully he has been messing around with a teammates girl and revenge is being instilled Gillooly style as we speak!
Reply/Quote
Rey Rey must have missed a meeting or showed up late
Reply/Quote

NAIL ON HEAD
Reply/Quote
Glad Thom is calling the game..............bring home a winner.....................12-4
Reply/Quote

Glad to see ya finally made it over here !
Reply/Quote