Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS AJ McCarron' Mega Thread}
(12-14-2015, 10:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote:  
It's not like he put up a 106.2 passer rating while emerging as an MVP candidate either. The 2.0 game is ancient history dude.

You took out by ninja symbol. Confused
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote:  
It's not like he put up a 106.2 passer rating while emerging as an MVP candidate either. The 2.0 game is ancient history dude.

No, but 22/32 280yds 2td 2ints looks pretty normal to me. Actually it's astounding considering he came off the bench against a divisional foe. AJM is looking like a stud already. Sorry you don't see it.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Guessing Brent Musburger says "hit."  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 08:32 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Can't really judge by one game where he came in cold against a good team. He did alright considering. It's not like he put up a 2.0 game against a bad Browns team or something like that. You know, we just aren't talking that level of badness. Just saying. Ninja

Yep.....against the 29th ranked pass defense....he looked pretty good.  We'll see after a couple of weeks of prep how good he is against Denver.  Hopefully he's at least as good as he was against Pitt.  However....those wounded ducks are troubling.....he never had a strong arm to begin with....I hope that shoulder injury didn't make it worse.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:48 PM)Fresno B Wrote: No, but 22/32 280yds 2td 2ints looks pretty normal to me. Actually it's astounding considering he came off the bench against a divisional foe. AJM is looking like a stud already. Sorry you don't see it.

A stud? Hilarious

He looked pretty good....but stud is a bit over the top. If McCarron was a stud Sunday....does that mean this season puts Dalton in the HOF? Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The play before that we were moving... until the over power call.... that throw there is simply we are running out of time and desperation kicked in... Simple as that... I like the fact that he will throw the ball downfield... and take chances, he can't turn it over but can't be gun shy either... AJ can play!! He is a stud.. just look at him...[Image: g0lGqC_J.jpeg]
Reply/Quote