Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers wants out of GB
(05-05-2021, 10:51 AM)J24 Wrote: I could get wanting to go to  Tampa because of the weather but Cleveland nah!

Is cleveland worse than green bay?  Im sure it's a moot point because people with 100 million dollars in the bank probably find comfortable spaces wherever they go. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2021, 10:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Around The Horn was talking about the possibility of Cleveland trading Baker to the Packers.

It would give the Browns a hell of a team, but do they really want to give up their franchise QB for Rodgers, who is 37 and may only have three years left (if he's lucky)?

thats would be the browns after finally having a steady QB lol
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 10:51 AM)J24 Wrote: I could get wanting to go to  Tampa because of the weather but Cleveland nah!

cleveland is a cool city...  and it ROCKS!!! lol damn you drew carey
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 10:55 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Is cleveland worse than green bay?  Im sure it's a moot point because people with 100 million dollars in the bank probably find comfortable spaces wherever they go. 

IDK never been to Green Bay! Cleveland is nice but damn it gets cold just like Green Bay! 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2021, 01:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: cleveland is a cool city...  and it ROCKS!!! lol damn you drew carey

Underrated show! 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Seriously though, how bad does Jordan Love suck? That organization has absolutely no confidence in their former 1st round pick. I get it Rodgers is one of the best in the NFL but damn if this situation hasn't been telling.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2021, 10:29 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Seriously though, how bad does Jordan Love suck? That organization has absolutely no confidence in their former 1st round pick. I get it Rodgers is one of the best in the NFL but damn if this situation hasn't been telling.

i dont know if its the fact they dont have faith in jordan love...  but Aaron Rodgers is playing at a really high level and its hard to let that walk out the door...
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 03:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i dont know if its the fact they dont have faith in jordan love...  but Aaron Rodgers is playing at a really high level and its hard to let that walk out the door...

They have to do something.

Either trade Rodgers for picks and win the SB without him with that QB you HAD TO HAVE in the 1st round

OR

Admit that the QB you had to have in the 1st round isn't ready to start and fire the GM who drafted him

Rodger's value is through the roof right now...trade him and rebuild or keep him and fire the guy who pissed him off. Either fix things or let him go. This notion of just forcing him to stay is toxic and unbecoming of a franchise that is supposed to not be NFL Siberia.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 03:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They have to do something.

Either trade Rodgers for picks and win the SB without him with that QB you HAD TO HAVE in the 1st round

OR

Admit that the QB you had to have in the 1st round isn't ready to start and fire the GM who drafted him

Rodger's value is through the roof right now...trade him and rebuild or keep him and fire the guy who pissed him off.  Either fix things or let him go.  This notion of just forcing him to stay is toxic and unbecoming of a franchise that is supposed to not be NFL Siberia.

Right it hurt Rodgers feelings i get that..

I guess the best arguement could have been get him a WR/TE/OL or anyone that can help win more than a guy on the bench.. But rodgers is pushing 40... Not many make it past that.  (i know its different now as you cant touch the QBs anymore)

its wise on GBs part to try and be prepared...    How many Times did the patriots draft a early round backup during toms career.?
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 03:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Right it hurt Rodgers feelings i get that..

I guess the best arguement could have been get him a WR/TE/OL or anyone that can help win more than a guy on the bench.. But rodgers is pushing 40... Not many make it past that.  (i know its different now as you cant touch the QBs anymore)

its wise on GBs part to try and be prepared...    How many Times did the patriots draft a early round backup during toms career.?

It's more bad football than an insult, I'd say.  Trading up to take a QB in round 1 when you have other needs?  Meh, that's dumb and the GM should be fired for that.

And the Patriots drafted O'Connel, Brisset and Mallet in the 3rd, Garoppolo in the 2nd, and a number of 4th round or later QBs during the Brady era.  The 3 guys they drafted "high" not as high as the 1st obviously, were all traded to other teams and Garoppolo was traded as the insistence of Brady from what we can tell.  O'Connel was the only one who was a wasted pick and it was the 94th overall pick.

If the Patriots traded up to take Geno Smith in the 1st round I assure you Brady would have thrown an absolute fit.

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 03:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's more bad football than an insult, I'd say.  Trading up to take a QB in round 1 when you have other needs?  Meh, that's dumb and the GM should be fired for that.

And the Patriots drafted O'Connel, Brisset and Mallet in the 3rd, Garoppolo in the 2nd, and a number of 4th round or later QBs during the Brady era.  The 3 guys they drafted "high" not as high as the 1st obviously, were all traded to other teams and Garoppolo was traded as the insistence of Brady from what we can tell.  O'Connel was the only one who was a wasted pick and it was the 94th overall pick.

If the Patriots traded up to take Geno Smith in the 1st round I assure you Brady would have thrown an absolute fit.

didnt know they traded up... But yeah trading away assets for a guy to sit the bench is kinda dumb...     Unless he turns out to be the next aaron rodgers...
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 03:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: didnt know they traded up... But yeah trading away assets for a guy to sit the bench is kinda dumb...     Unless he turns out to be the next aaron rodgers...

Yeah, they can't even say "This value fell into our lap!" so I can see why Rodgers is pissed.  I figure he's more like "Well you got your new QB, let me go then."  It's like just sitting there and watching your wife scroll through a dating site...or something.  Shut up, I'm talking from experience! 
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 03:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, they can't even say "This value fell into our lap!" so I can see why Rodgers is pissed.  I figure he's more like "Well you got your new QB, let me go then."  It's like just sitting there and watching your wife scroll through a dating site...or something.  Shut up, I'm talking from experience! 

im sure she was just making sure you didnt have any profiles out there lol
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 04:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: im sure she was just making sure you didnt have any profiles out there lol

Only the ones I use to catfish horny losers.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 05:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31359453/aaron-rodgers-want-return-green-bay-packers-sources-say

Aaron is pulling a Palmer!  Right before the draft!  Man oh man did things just get extra interesting.  Is it odd the Packers have had 20 years of HOF QB play and both guys left on lousy terms?  Is he going to end up on the Patriots, Jeopardy, or somewhere else?

I hope he doesn't go to the Steelers.
 Thoughts?

Don't say that shit. Just gave me nightmares.Twitch
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2021, 01:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't say that shit. Just gave me nightmares.Twitch

Who cares if he goes to the Steelers?  You think Burrow gives a crap who is in his division?  
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2021, 02:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who cares if he goes to the Steelers?  You think Burrow gives a crap who is in his division?  

Eh, Aaron is a little dif brother. HOF badazz.

Joe Burrow needs to earn his still.

I know you are giving me a Burrow hype slam so that is okay.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2021, 09:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, Aaron is a little dif brother. HOF badazz.

Joe Burrow needs to earn his still.

I know you are giving me a Burrow hype slam so that is okay.

Im also addicted to the high of fandom even if I know it's a bit nuts.  
Reply/Quote