Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-10-2017, 01:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So far this offseason, Pacman has spit on a nurse, threatened a cop's life, went on a profanity-laced tirade towards a media member that asked a polite and reasonable question,

Perfect example of how people twist facts to make Pac look bad.

Pac did not spit on a nurse.

Pac did not threaten a cops life.

Pac did not go on a profanity-laced tirad against a reporter.

There are plenty of real things to criticize Pacman.  No need to make up stuff like this.  But that is what happens when people decide they don't like a player.  They believe evbery half truth and rumour and treat them as truth.

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2017, 10:48 PM)Shady Wrote: Social media is a double-edged sword. This kid is trying to get his 15 minutes of fame by posting about getting cussed out by a celebrity after crashing into his car. Screw him. Whiner. Go back to driver's ed and learn a few things about adjusting for road conditions. Don't follow so close to people. Idiot!

Social media sucks.

Just a bunch of people trying desperately to validate themselves instead of just living life.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 09:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Perfect example of how people twist facts to make Pac look bad.

There are plenty of real things to criticize Pacman.  No need to make up stuff like this.  But that is what happens when people decide they don't like a player.  They believe evbery half truth and rumour and treat them as truth.

Honestly Fred, you are right, this situation is a non-issue. However, my beef with pac is, and has been, his behavior on the field. The Redskins and oakland games stick the most out to me. He lets his emotions get us penalties at awful and unnecessary times.  I mean slamming amari coopers head on his helmet was ridiculous. Hope those anger management classes help him out. He honestly needs to be put on zoloft or neurotin. 
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 11:30 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: Honestly Fred, you are right, this situation is a non-issue. However, my beef with pac, is, and has been, his behavior on the field. The Redskins and oakland games stick the most out to me. He lets his emotions get us penalties at awful and unnecessary times.  I mean slamming amari coopers head on his helmet was ridiculous. Hope those anger management classes help him out. He honestly needs to be put on zoloft or neurotin. 

This is what sucks! He does cost us big penalties some times due to his rage. Yet, he's still a good player.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As I said yesterday, this is really a non issue. The ironic thing I do find though is this. Mike Brown didn't want to cut PacMan after his latest detainment, because of PacMan's family. So if a man can afford a $700,000 car, can't he provide for his family?
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 11:43 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is what sucks! He does cost us big penalties some times due to his rage. Yet, he's still a good player.

Not bashing Marvin here, but Marvin needs to reign him in on acting like an ass on the field. 
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 11:51 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Not bashing Marvin here, but Marvin needs to reign him in on acting like an ass on the field. 

I think we both know this wont happen. Marvin sucks at controlling his players both on-off the field.

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 09:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Perfect example of how people twist facts to make Pac look bad.

What did I make up?

http://nypost.com/2017/01/03/pacman-jones-arrested-for-spitting-on-nurse-head-butting-cop/

Now if you want to dispute what bouncers, police officers and nurses have to say, go at it. I'd love to hear your proof...and before you say "innocent until proven guilty", this is not a court of law, it's a court of public opinion. Based on Pacman's past, it's tough to presume his innocence. Based on 3 different sets of people claiming Pacman was acting like...well...Pacman, I have trouble believing everyone is just making up stuff "cuz haters". Which is basically your argument in a nutshell.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 01:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What did I make up?

http://nypost.com/2017/01/03/pacman-jones-arrested-for-spitting-on-nurse-head-butting-cop/

Now if you want to dispute what bouncers, police officers and nurses have to say, go at it. I'd love to hear your proof..

Here is your proof.  The Cincinnati Prosecuting Attorney who fully investigated the allegations, Joe Deters, dismissed the charges for spitting on the nurse because the nurse was a lying gold digger.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18977574/felony-charge-dropped-cincinnati-bengals-cornerback-adam-jones

Deters said the nurse involved in the case appeared to be seeking a civil settlement from Jones, which factored into his decision to drop the charges.

"She said I talked to her; I never spoke with her," Deters said. "I've still never spoken with her in any fashion about this case. Secondly, she denied that they were trying to get a civil settlement, which is entirely false. ... I'm not going to use the sledgehammer of criminal prosecution to get her money. She's been untruthful in talking to me, she's been untruthful about her willingness to settle this thing civilly."

But, of course you don't care about the real facts.  You even admitted that.  All that matters to you is the "court of public opinion".  Even if it is wrong.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 04:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is your proof.  The Cincinnati Prosecuting Attorney who fully investigated the allegations, Joe Deters, dismissed the charges for spitting on the nurse because the nurse was a lying gold digger.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18977574/felony-charge-dropped-cincinnati-bengals-cornerback-adam-jones

Deters said the nurse involved in the case appeared to be seeking a civil settlement from Jones, which factored into his decision to drop the charges.

"She said I talked to her; I never spoke with her," Deters said. "I've still never spoken with her in any fashion about this case. Secondly, she denied that they were trying to get a civil settlement, which is entirely false. ... I'm not going to use the sledgehammer of criminal prosecution to get her money. She's been untruthful in talking to me, she's been untruthful about her willingness to settle this thing civilly."

But, of course you don't care about the real facts.  You even admitted that.  All that matters to you is the "court of public opinion".  Even if it is wrong.

Any way we can determine if the Nurse actually POSTS on this Board ?

If she does, it could tie the Final Bow in everything you have been saying.

She was a "hater" Poster all along and faked the spitting incident for the chance to Gold dig PLUS to reinforce her past anti Pac Man Board Posts. A Hater to the core.

Then other Board Poster haters chimed in as you point out all deluded by their Hater motives.

Good to know Joe Deters isn't a hater.

I think I am starting to piece together what you have been driving at with your Posts.  It's sinking in I think.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 04:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is your proof.  The Cincinnati Prosecuting Attorney who fully investigated the allegations, Joe Deters, dismissed the charges for spitting on the nurse because the nurse was a lying gold digger.

But the article does state that he spit chaw from his mouth that it the back of her hand. They may not be charging him with the assault with a bodily fluid, but he did spit on her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 05:19 PM)depthchart Wrote: Any way we can determine if the Nurse actually POSTS on this Board ?

If she does, it could tie the Final Bow in everything you have been saying.

She was a "hater" Poster all along and faked the spitting incident for the chance to Gold dig PLUS to reinforce her past anti Pac Man Board Posts. A Hater to the core.

Then other Board Poster haters chimed in as you point out all deluded by their Hater motives.

Good to know Joe Deters isn't a hater.

I think I am starting to piece together what you have been driving at with your Posts.  It's sinking in I think.

Apparently you have not even attempted to read my posts.

I have said that if Adam is convicted and suspended then the Bengals should release him.

You guys are accusing me of defending Pac when all I am doing is defending the idea of finding out what really happened before punishing someone.

You care more about "public opinion" than "truth".
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 05:27 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: But the article does state that he spit chaw from his mouth that it the back of her hand.  They may not be charging him with the assault with a bodily fluid, but he did spit on her

If it had been intentional then it would have been a crime, but apparently it wasn't.

And there was no threat to a police officers life.

And there was no profanity laced tirade at a reporter.

These are all perfect examples of what I was complaining about fans and police doing to Pac.  They exaggerate and tell lies about him and when they get caught they try to justify it by bringing up his past record.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 05:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Apparently you have not even attempted to read my posts.

I have said that if Adam is convicted and suspended then the Bengals should release him.

You guys are accusing me of defending Pac when all I am doing is defending the idea of finding out what really happened before punishing someone.

You care more about "public opinion" than "truth".

Don't Lump me in with the Haters. What you wrote actually hit home with me to the Core. Made me feel a little Guilty.

You wrote the following; "Adam posts proof that his anger management program is helping him. Instead of congratulating him on his progress the haters rip on him."
Reply/Quote
What he needs is to go off on someone and have that someone beat his brains in. That wouldn't take too long, his brains being so small.

Not court, not jail, not anger management. Serious begging for mercy ass whooping. But he saves all his cowardly wrath for those who can't or won't fight back, women, reporters, on duty cops. Because he is a coward, a very, very small man.

He has to put up a front that he's a good guy because he so clearly is not and that's why the front goes away at the slightest provocation. He is a deep down to the core asshole. It's just that simple. He will be the thing that bites us in the ass this season because he blatantly refuses to change.

I just hope that when he inevitably kills someone that he's not a Bengal any more. This is a moron on the road to ruin and morons like him are very apt to drag others down with him.

As much as I don't trust him off the field, I trust him less on it.

Come look me up, Ten Chances. I'd be more than happy to give you the whooping you so obviously deserve.

Anybody too stupid to see the picture on this dumb ass never will.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 06:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If it had been intentional then it would have been a crime, but apparently it wasn't.

And there was no threat to a police officers life.

And there was no profanity laced tirade at a reporter.

These are all perfect examples of what I was complaining about fans and police doing to Pac.  They exaggerate and tell lies about him and when they get caught they try to justify it by bringing up his past record.

I didn't say anything about his intent.  Spit came from his mouth and landed on her hand.  It says so in the article YOU linked.

He didn't threaten the police officer personally, just stated on several occasions he hoped they died.  Class act.

He did go on a profanity laced tirade when the reporter asked him about his offseason.  He didn't even ask about the court case.  I heard the replay.

These are not exaggerations or lies.  Facts.  

Every time thugman gets a chance to show us who he his, he does.

And you defend him like he is the patron saint of the pass play.

He would do himself, the bengals, the city and his family a favor if he would just stfu.

You just love to argue every point don't you?
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 07:02 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I didn't say anything about his intent.  Spit came from his mouth and landed on her hand.  It says so in the article YOU linked.

He didn't threaten the police officer personally, just stated on several occasions he hoped they died.  Class act.

He did go on a profanity laced tirade when the reporter asked him about his offseason.  He didn't even ask about the court case.  I heard the replay.

These are not exaggerations or lies.  Facts.  

Every time thugman gets a chance to show us who he his, he does.

And you defend him like he is the patron saint of the pass play.

He would do himself, the bengals, the city and his family a favor if he would just stfu.

You just love to argue every point don't you?

It's the lawyer mentality--no scumbag is too scummy to defend. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

1. It says in your own link that Pacman spit on the nurse. 

2. I mistakenly said that Pacman "threatened a cop's life" when he actually just wished death upon him. Clearly I made a mistake in my haste to partake in unjustified Pacman bashing. I shouldn't have even brought this up because wishing death on a cop is obviously no biggie.

3. http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2017/04/pacman-jones-tells-reporter-to-shut-the-fck-up-after-questions-about-his-offseason-arrest-videos/

Can we just agree that Pacman has behaved poorly this off-season? I've never had a big issue with him in the past, but at some point you have to say no mas. I'm all for 2nd chance players, but once they represent my team, I believe you should have some kind of standards. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 05:27 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: But the article does state that he spit chaw from his mouth that it the back of her hand.  They may not be charging him with the assault with a bodily fluid, but he did spit on her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you watch the video in the police station, you'll see that that was more than likely incidental - the DA stated this as well.

He didn't spit at or on her on purpose. She just happened to stick her hand down at the exact moment he turned his head to spit out his chew. Watch the video. I posted it in the Pacman goes off on reporter thread I believe.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 09:05 PM)PDub80 Wrote: If you watch the video in the police station, you'll see that that was more than likely incidental - the DA stated this as well.

He didn't spit at or on her on purpose. She just happened to stick her hand down at the exact moment he turned his head to spit out his chew. Watch the video. I posted it in the Pacman goes off on reporter thread I believe.

Correct.

The police knew it was not intentional but tried to lie and charge him with a crime.

And you guys seem to have no problem with that because you don't like Pac.
Reply/Quote