Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
After Running into a Player at the Grocery Store..
I asked him what is going on with the Bengals?  He said don't worry everything is going to be fine.  There is too much talent on this team.  He said Burrow has had to miss time just like last year and he is going to be bouncing back this weekend.  Chase and Tee are two of the best in the NFL and they have not lost a step or anything it was just a bad game all around.  The coaching staff is confident in the running game and he believes and the defense is ready to go.  He said we have some of the best CB's in the game and the LB position is the best it has been in years.  So after talking to this player I was starting to feel pretty good about the situation and writing off last week as a bad game.  

But this player is a pickle ball player so I don't know if I should believe him or not!!

[Image: pickle-ball-drive.gif]
Reply/Quote
Welp there’s 3 minutes of my life I won’t get back…
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 09:46 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: It took you 3 minutes to read that? Your welcome WHO DEY!

Read, sip coffee, coming up with snarky reply amidst the cobwebs, making snarky reply. All on your tab  Smirk
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 09:52 AM)SladeX Wrote: Read, sip coffee, coming up with snarky reply amidst the cobwebs, making snarky reply. All on your tab  Smirk

I even deleted for ya!  Everybody too serious on this board..  We are going to be fine.. WHO DEY!!  

is it to serious or too serious i get those confused sometimes...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 09:52 AM)SladeX Wrote: Read, sip coffee, coming up with snarky reply amidst the cobwebs, making snarky reply. All on your tab  Smirk

I can't believe he thought i was a player!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 09:55 AM)Tomcat Wrote: I can't believe he thought i was a player!

Nice....  
Reply/Quote
Never new there was an entertainment section. Nice.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 09:44 AM)SladeX Wrote: Welp there’s 3 minutes of my life I won’t get back…

Stupid
Reply/Quote
I'm convinced the only people playing pickleball are the couples trying to end their marriage.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote