Entire draft class is under contract now

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 12:05 PM)pally Wrote: Entire draft class is under contract now

more great work by the rookie wage scale...  best thing to happen in years lol
Reply/Quote
Awesome, the two most talented picks for us in the Draft IMO. Great to have them in the fold.

Think both these guys will make immediate impacts along with Carman.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 12:47 PM)pally Wrote:

Crazy that we payed AJ more than all 3 of these guys combined last year...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 05:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Crazy that we payed AJ more than all 3 of these guys combined last year...

That is wild. Shocked
Reply/Quote
It's so great that signing your picks just isn't a thing of worry anymore. Do not miss those times.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 05:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's so great that signing your picks just isn't a thing of worry anymore. Do not miss those times.

Yeah, that used to suck. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 05:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Crazy that we payed AJ more than all 3 of these guys combined last year...

That is....I mean....

Sick
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 05:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's so great that signing your picks just isn't a thing of worry anymore. Do not miss those times.

Totally agree. Thanks Jamarcus Russel! If he did anything good in the NFL, it was force change in that area. 
Reply/Quote
Is there a reason it was not a 5 year deal or at least option 5th year?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 08:14 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is there a reason it was not a 5 year deal or at least option 5th year?

Every player drafted in the 1st round automatically has a 5th year option.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 08:13 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Totally agree. Thanks Jamarcus Russel! If he did anything good in the NFL, it was force change in that area. 

I think he was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Anyways, happy to see everybody signed.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 08:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think he was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Anyways, happy to see everybody signed.

Yeah, big straw...
Reply/Quote

Agree completely, hated those days.

Enjoy not having to sweat out whether or not our picks hold out or not and really don't give it much thought anymore.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's definitely more fun to not worry about camp holdouts and the such. Who Dey! Looking forward to Chase when the games get started.
Reply/Quote
Actually, the change came when Tom Brady told the Patriots "I want Sam Bradford money" and The Patriots said "We can't pay you that much". Within months the NFL came up with the rookie pay scale and the power and exposure of the Super Agent faded away almost overnight. It's one of the few changes that Roger Goodell introduced that I applaud.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 12:22 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Actually, the change came when Tom Brady told the Patriots "I want Sam Bradford money" and The Patriots said "We can't pay you that much". Within months the NFL came up with the rookie pay scale and the power and exposure of the Super Agent faded away almost overnight. It's one of the few changes that Roger Goodell introduced that I applaud.

Yeah, one of the very few.
Reply/Quote
This is a product of the NFL, not any bengals competence.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 03:42 PM)HHRain Wrote: This is a product of the NFL, not any bengals competence.

So what is your point? You excited to see these guys play or something. You are kind of just stating the obvious. Mellow
Reply/Quote