Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Combine participants
NFL.com did a nice job with this page:

https://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker/participants/

It's nice because you can view players by position group. A ton of OL grade at 6+ (I know nothing about the grading metric lol).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2022, 10:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: NFL.com did a nice job with this page:

It's nice because you can view players by position group. A ton of OL grade at 6+ (I know nothing about the grading metric lol).

Since it's a PITA to have to count down through the list to figure out prospect rankings, I went ahead and did a few reference points to save y'all some time.

30 - Desmond Ridder
60 - Makai Polk
90 - Thayer Munford Jr
120 - Kalia Davis
150 - Justin Shaffer

Just search for those players and then go up/down from there.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 04:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Since it's a PITA to have to count down through the list to figure out prospect rankings, I went ahead and did a few reference points to save y'all some time.

30 - Desmond Ridder
60 - Makai Polk
90 - Thayer Munford Jr
120 - Kalia Davis
150 - Justin Shaffer

Just search for those players and then go up/down from there.
I think Kalia Davis could be a real sleeper in this draft.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2022, 10:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: NFL.com did a nice job with this page:

For as much money as the NFL generates, their website is glitchy AF.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 10:01 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: For as much money as the NFL generates, their website is glitchy AF.

Most of the pro sports leagues have bleh features with their websites. Maybe they pay the web guys bottom dollar.
Reply/Quote
Jelani Woods with a 4.61 that's a very good time for him.

Edit: 4.61 and a 4.62 unofficial for Jelani Woods. Very impressive times for a huge guy. 6.'7 253lbs 34 inch arms.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 06:25 PM)Synric Wrote: Jelani Woods with a 4.61 that's a very good time for him.

Still like him in the 4th or 5th. Riser indeed.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
McBride and Wydermyer definitely look like the top 2 TEs of the group. Smoth routes and Smooth vs the sled. Woods looks good but he had trouble sinking his hips in his in-route and comeback his body control looked very good in his flat route though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Sure would like McBride with our 2nd pick as long as we get the OL taken care of.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 06:25 PM)Synric Wrote: Jelani Woods with a 4.61 that's a very good time for him.

Edit: 4.61 and a 4.62 unofficial for Jelani Woods. Very impressive times for a huge guy. 6.'7 253lbs 34 inch arms.

That guy is huge!Twitch
Reply/Quote

Reminds be of Donald Parham (little thicker but faster), think he’s potentially an early day 3 guy that would be worth a chance.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 07:27 PM)Synric Wrote: McBride and Wydermyer definitely look like the top 2 TEs of the group. Smoth routes and Smooth vs the sled. Woods looks good but he had trouble sinking his hips in his in-route and comeback his body control looked very good in his flat route though.

(03-03-2022, 07:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That guy is huge!Twitch

(03-03-2022, 07:48 PM)Au165 Wrote: Reminds be of Donald Parham (little thicker but faster), think he’s potentially an early day 3 guy that would be worth a chance.

Also had the most reps on the bench press (24, IIRC), so he's no weakling either.

If we have a 3rd-round comp and he's one of the BPAs (he would have to still rise, of course), I'd nab him.

Hell, if he's there with our 3rd pick anyways and there isn't a decent pick for our needs, I'd nab him as well.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Chris Olave might have just ran himself into the top 10.

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 10:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Chris Olave might have just ran himself into the top 10.

Which is good for us. The more QBs and WRs sought after in round 1, the better pickings for us at 31.
Reply/Quote
Dude from Baylor ran an unofficial 4.21
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 10:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude from Baylor ran an unofficial 4.21

Lot of speed in this class. We need a developmental WR 4 as weird as I know that sounds to people. I think day 3 in the 4th or 5th we will look for speed to add as a potential future Boyd replacement down the road.
Reply/Quote
Is there ever any mention on which teams interview participant's? Other than when the interview involves weird things, I don't remember hearing who has ever been or not been interviewed.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 10:49 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Is there ever any mention on which teams interview participant's? Other than when the interview involves weird things, I don't remember hearing who has ever been or not been interviewed.

Usually it gets out more so from agents.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 10:49 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Is there ever any mention on which teams interview participant's? Other than when the interview involves weird things, I don't remember hearing who has ever been or not been interviewed.

I really only pay attention to who the Bengals talk to. So far I’ve seen Cade Mays and Daniel Faalele.

Malik Wright is a good source for who’s talking to who though.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wrightreportt

Reply/Quote
A guy I want to go back and look at now is Notre Dame's Kevin Austin at 6'2 200 and a 4.43 forty 39 inch vert...

Reply/Quote