Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex Red Chapman 2 World Series Rings
He was great for the Reds. With Yankees he was reliever of the year in MLB. Well, back with Reds he was an All-Star throwing 105 MPH.

Chapman was a big part in Chicago Cubs winning first World Series in about 100 years.

Chapman was a big part in Texas Rangers winning first World Series ever.

I could care less about Texas Rangers, but I'm so happy that Aroldis Chapman has went on to do great things. As a Reds Fan, I was a Chapman Fan and I hated to see him go, but such is the nature of modern day sports.

2 World Series Rings for Chapman on teams that never win the World Series. Way To Go Chapman. I'm happy for you.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2023, 03:12 PM)kevin Wrote: He was great for the Reds.  With Yankees he was reliever of the year in MLB.  Well, back with Reds he was an All-Star throwing 105 MPH.

Chapman was a big part in Chicago Cubs winning first World Series in about 100 years.  

Chapman was a big part in Texas Rangers winning first World Series ever.  

I could care less about Texas Rangers, but I'm so happy that Aroldis Chapman has went on to do great things.  As a Reds Fan, I was a Chapman Fan and I hated to see him go, but such is the nature of modern day sports.  

2 World Series Rings for Chapman on teams that never win the World Series.  Way To Go Chapman.  I'm happy for you.

I'm with ya. Good for Chapman. Good for the underdogs winning. Get sick of Yankess, Red Sox, Dodgers, Astros dominating. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2023, 03:18 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm with ya. Good for Chapman. Good for the underdogs winning. Get sick of Yankess, Red Sox, Dodgers, Astros dominating. 

The Cubs and the old Senators who became Rangers never win.   That they won with Chapman tells me they wouldn't have won without Chapman.  His late inning relief pitching helped slam the door and hold leads for Cubs and Rangers to finally go all the way.   Granted, Chapman was worn out be game 7 of Cubs series, but Chapman closing out games got them to the game 7.   I'm glad he came back and won another ring with Rangers.  

These 2 teams that never win had the same amazing relief pitcher Chapman in their historic World Series wins, Chapman is the common denominator of why these always losing franchises finally Won.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Used to be a season ticket holder for several years when I lived in Arlington...great to see them win it.

Great to see Chapman get another ring, but man it seemed like every time he went out there this postseason he made it harder than it needed to be.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 06:38 PM)basballguy Wrote: Used to be a season ticket holder for several years when I lived in Arlington...great to see them win it.  

Great to see Chapman get another ring, but man it seemed like every time he went out there this postseason he made it harder than it needed to be.

Not just get another ring.   Cubs hadn't won in 100 years until they had Chapman.  Rangers had never won until they had Chapman.  His relief pitching has helped get two constant losers over the top.  

I could care less about Cubs or Rangers, but I'm happy for ex Red Chapman.  He was amazing for Reds and has went on to help 2 teams that never win get World Series victories.  When they talk about the greatest relievers ever, they may have to include Chapman for his All Star Games, Reliever Of The Year, but these 2 World Series wins on teams that could never win a World Series except the years he was there. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote