Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallout
The new trailer for Amazons Fallout looks pretty damn good. Probably going to be a hit. Check it out if you get a chance.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2024, 06:20 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The new trailer for Amazons Fallout looks pretty damn good. Probably going to be a hit. Check it out if you get a chance.

All episodes available on 4/11/24

So excited

Also should bring the announcement of the upgrades to Fallout 4 i hope.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 08:33 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: All episodes available on 4/11/24

So excited

Also should bring the announcement of the upgrades to Fallout 4 i hope.

Not interested at all in the TV series

VERY interested in the FO4 upgrades.  Maybe they'll actually add enough context to the Institute story for it to make a lick of sense.

On side note, this is potentially BRILLIANT marketing for FO4 or future game enhancements on Bethesda's part.  If this works out, it wouldn't surprise me if a future Starfield update coincides with a TV series or movie as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 11:56 AM)Stewy Wrote: Not interested at all in the TV series

VERY interested in the FO4 upgrades.  Maybe they'll actually add enough context to the Institute story for it to make a lick of sense.

On side note, this is potentially BRILLIANT marketing for FO4 or future game enhancements on Bethesda's part.  If this works out, it wouldn't surprise me if a future Starfield update coincides with a TV series or movie as well.

The dune world in flight seem was pretty cool  (and the top gun stuff)

I know a gears TV show and movie are in the works...   Wonder if the next game drops around the same time
Reply/Quote