Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
Now that the draft is finally here...less than 10 hours away, who are the top 3 players you think the Bengals will have available to choose from when they pick - assuming they stay put at 11 - and which one of those would you prefer? 

Also, which player(s) do you predict is taken much higher than projected tonight, and who might go much lower?
Reply/Quote
Wilkins, Williams and Dillard. I think I’d go Wilkins but I thank they get Dillard.

Gary and sweat fall. Daniel jones goes higher than initially expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
“Some people think we are taking a quarterback in the first. Some don’t. But I’m not worried about that. I know they have full confidence in what I can do. I’ve heard it from the top down. That’s a good thing.

There’s a lot of indications we’ll take other things. I hope we do. I hope we take somebody that will help us win now.”

-- Andy Dalton
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 11:26 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Wilkins, Williams and Dillard.  I think I’d go Wilkins but I thank they get Dillard.

Gary and sweat fall.  Daniel jones goes higher than initially expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could actually see Wilkins falling as well, through no fault of his own, depending on how things play out. If that does happen, some team is going to get an incredible value pick.  
Reply/Quote
I’m hoping for Bush , my final prediction is Jonah Willians which I would be cool with. I think Williams could play anywhere on the line.
Reply/Quote
Would love Jonah Williams. Don’t think White or Bush make it to us.
Reply/Quote
'If the Bengals take an offensive lineman at 11 tonight, it will be the first time their first pick has come from the same position group in back-to-back years since they took those CBs in 2006 (Joseph) and 2007 (Hall).' -- Jay Morrison
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 11:39 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I’m hoping for Bush , my final prediction is Jonah Willians which I would be cool with.   I think Williams could play anywhere on the line.

If Williams is there I think hes the pick... And with the QB Talks there will probly be some wheeling and dealing ahead of us.  to help a guy like this make it to 11...

I don't think both LBers will be gone.   while good players they are a little small for the thumper roll.
Reply/Quote
Williams or Dillard @ 11.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 11:45 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: 'If the Bengals take an offensive lineman at 11 tonight, it will be the first time their first pick has come from the same position group in back-to-back years since they took those CBs in 2006 (Joseph) and 2007 (Hall).' -- Jay Morrison

Those 2 worked out pretty well!

Reply/Quote
Top3:

1. Lock
2. Bush
3. J Williams
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I think when it is all said and done it will be Jeffery Simmons as our pick.
Top 3
Bush
Williams
Simmons
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Not really buying into the QB talk for the Bengals, but I think the Bengals can definitely benefit from some other teams chasing after them.
Reply/Quote
If Haskins is gone, I predict we trade back and take a guy like Cody Ford later in the first.

If Haskins is there, I think there's a very good chance we pull the trigger. If not Haskins, I do see a QB in the first 4 rounds.

I just don't see a former QB coach going into the season with no QB changes. Driskell won't be around in 2019.

I also predict Daniel Jones is selected before Drew Lock.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
White
Sweat
Ford.

I predict Will Grier will be the third quarterback drafted and it will be tonight.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 12:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If Haskins is gone, I predict we trade back and take a guy like Cody Ford later in the first.

If Haskins is there, I think there's a very good chance we pull the trigger. If not Haskins, I do see a QB in the first 4 rounds.

I just don't see a former QB coach going into the season with no QB changes. Driskell won't be around in 2019.

I also predict Daniel Jones is selected before Drew Lock.

Raiders are apparently Interested in Haskins or fanning the smoke signals to get someone to trade in from of them.
Reply/Quote
Realistic Top 3:

Devin Bush
Jonah Williams
Cody Ford

Prediction(s):

If Bush and Williams are both gone, we trade down.

If Hockenson is there for us to take, we pass.

We won't take a QB tonight.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Here's my preference on how I'd like to see things go down at 11:

Thrilled- Devin White, Jonah Williams, any kind of trade back

OK with it- The other Devin linebacker, Dillard, Juwaan Taylor

Disappointed- Everything else
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 01:24 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Here's my preference on how I'd like to see things go down at 11:

Thrilled- Devin White, Jonah Williams, any kind trade back

OK with it- The other Devin linebacker, Dillard, Juwaan Taylor

Disappointed- Everything else

Solid list here....mine would be

Thrilled - Ed Oliver (I know sounds more unlikely now but who knows if trades for QB's happen), Devin White, and Jonah Williams

Fine With - Trading Back, Devin Bush, Andre Dillard, Juwaan Taylor, TJ Hockenson, Dwayne Haskins

Disappointed - Cody Ford, Drew Lock

Walking in front of traffic - Rashan Gary, Daniel Jones
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Bfine's Bold Prediction:

Daniel Jones will be the 2nd QB taken and someone will trade up to do it

Going MUCH earlier than discussed: MICHAEL JORDAN

Going MUCH later than discussed: ED OLIVER

BENGALS select: CHRISTIAN WILKINS

DUANE HASKINS is available for us in RD 2.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote