Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden, Trump and the economy: Who did better on inflation, jobs, gasoline prices?
I have not read all of the posts. My hunch is liberals are still trying to sell Bidenomics.

The exit polls show Biden has a 38& approval rating on the economy and Trump has a 51% approval rating. gas prices are on the rise again. Interest rates are triple today versus 2021 when Biden took office.

Biden's base is leaving. Heck, the Rock left, Barkley hates the border and the crime in NYC.

All the marketing (commercials)in the world will not matter because the moment voters go to the grocery store, they see it with their own eyes. I have done great in the Biden economy. Why? I have a lot of cash, so my interest has increased. I have no debt, so I don't have to worry about high interest rates for my home or cars.

Who is losing? It is the young former Biden voters, blacks, Hispanics and the middle class.

All of the preaching in the world will not change food prices have increased over 30% since Biden took office. Voters have no savings and can't afford to eat, entertain or do anything they used to do because their 22% credit cards are maxed out.

I heard it when Bill Clinton and Gore ran for POTUS and VP over 2 decades ago, it's the economy stupid.

Biden has 7 months left to fix a very bad economy IMHO or lose the white house.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 11:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have not read all of the posts. My hunch is liberals are still trying to sell Bidenomics.

The exit polls show Biden has a 38& approval rating on the economy and Trump has a 51% approval rating. gas prices are on the rise again. Interest rates are triple today versus 2021 when Biden took office.

Biden's base is leaving. Heck, the Rock left, Barkley hates the border and the crime in NYC.

All the marketing (commercials)in the world will not matter because the moment voters go to the grocery store, they see it with their own eyes. I have done great in the Biden economy. Why? I have a lot of cash, so my interest has increased. I have no debt, so I don't have to worry about high interest rates for my home or cars.

Who is losing? It is the young former Biden voters, blacks, Hispanics and the middle class.

All of the preaching in the world will not change food prices have increased over 30% since Biden took office. Voters have no savings and can't afford to eat, entertain or do anything they used to do because their 22% credit cards are maxed out.

I heard it when Bill Clinton and Gore ran for POTUS and VP over 2 decades ago, it's the economy stupid.

Not reading everything and then posting your opinion?  Color me stunned.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 11:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have not read all of the posts. My hunch is liberals are still trying to sell Bidenomics.

If by chance Trump wins the election, in Feb of 2025, he will be shouting how wonderful these current numbers are and how he fixed the economy. And you will believe him.  You doubt me...he did the exact same thing in 2017

He said during one of his usual unhinged rants on Truth Social yesterday: We are a Failing Nation, but on November 5th, we will become a Great Nation again.

The only thing that happens on Nov 5 is the election.  America will be great when they elect him.  Only because they elect him.  That is not the statement of a man dedicated to democracy.  That is the statement of a man who wants solo power. 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2024, 08:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not reading everything and then posting your opinion?  Color me stunned.

You making posts like this and then lecturing other people about their conduct never fails to amuse.  Like I've said many times, you just don't see it.

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2024, 11:33 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You making posts like this and then lecturing other people about their conduct never fails to amuse.  Like I've said many times, you just don't see it.

At least it wasn't a meme.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote