Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of these Post...
A lot of you people need a reality check.. I've told myself don't even read post after a loss cause I know what is coming.. Some of you have to be fans of other teams and just bashing.. It sucks we lost yes but geezz get a grip this is the NFL.. off night Yes.. I don't care it was Monday Night Game... the play was horrendous but what is more horrendous is some of these post... We talk about other Fan Bases but really we need to put ourselves in check.. Some people are just bashing to be bashing it seems.. Off night for sure it happens it is the NFL.. Some of the the post are just ridiculous as if one lost and the season is over.. give me a break.. if you don't have that much faith then please exit the building... Everyone listen to the media a bit to much... Andy Can't win on the Big Stage Ray Lewis was saying it made me question was he even watching the game, in his comparing to Tom Brady and Andy.. it was not Andy's fault the throws were on.. on the last drive... We sucked yes, but I have a feeling we are coming to play next week.. I spoke my peace on this Game and truly believe we will win the next one.. The night was not a total loss we got to see a nice belly rubdown from Peko..
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2mdl01u.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
sports is tv entertainment. I invest no emotion what so ever. Win or lose,none of the jocks care who I am and the game wont effect any aspect of my life. Just an excuse to do something and hang with friends
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:52 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: A lot of you people need a reality check.. I've told myself don't even read post after a loss cause I know what is coming.. Some of you have to be fans of other teams and just bashing.. It sucks we lost yes but geezz get a grip this is the NFL.. off night Yes.. I don't care it was Monday Night Game... the play was horrendous but what is more horrendous is some of these post... We talk about other Fan Bases but really we need to put ourselves in check.. Some people are just bashing to be bashing it seems.. Off night for sure it happens it is the NFL.. Some of the the post are just ridiculous as if one lost and the season is over.. give me a break.. if you don't have that much faith then please exit the building... Everyone listen to the media a bit to much... Andy Can't win on the Big Stage Ray Lewis was saying it made me question was he even watching the game, in his comparing to Tom Brady and Andy.. it was not Andy's fault the throws were on.. on the last drive... We sucked yes, but I have a feeling we are coming to play next week.. I spoke my peace on this Game and truly believe we will win the next one.. The night was not a total loss we got to see a nice belly rubdown from Peko..

.....and the idiot goes on to tout Mr. Seventeen INTs himself as a sure thing to right the ship for the playoffs not 20 minutes later. Rolleyes

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's actually easy to understand why we all RIGHTLY got upset with that game.

1. The team came out and played poorly in prime time AGAIN.

2. The team lost to an inferior competitor AT HOME

3. The history of this team of wetting the bed in prime time, in critical games and against inferior opponents.

Add it all together. Really if we had lost because the Texans played really well and beat our best effort the mood would have been much better. But instead we came out flat AGAIN, played poorly in prime time with loads of penalties and dumb plays AGAIN and lost to a team we should have destroyed.

When you have a franchise whose history is one of mostly sucking but when they seem to be good they tease the fans into believing then lay eggs, an angry response to this kind of loss is completely justified.
Reply/Quote
Meh...If we'd lost to a GOOD team, then we'd be doubting if we were on the level of playoff caliber teams.

We lost to a shitty team in an off night. It happens. Beat the Cardinals and in hindsight it was a minor deal.

LOSE to the Cardinals, and the serious second guessers will be in full force.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 06:42 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's actually easy to understand why we all RIGHTLY got upset with that game.

1. The team came out and played poorly in prime time AGAIN.

2. The team lost to an inferior competitor AT HOME

3. The history of this team of wetting the bed in prime time, in critical games and against inferior opponents.

Add it all together. Really if we had lost because the Texans played really well and beat our best effort the mood would have been much better. But instead we came out flat AGAIN, played poorly in prime time with loads of penalties and dumb plays AGAIN and lost to a team we should have destroyed.

When you have a franchise whose history is one of mostly sucking but when they seem to be good they tease the fans into believing then lay eggs, an angry response to this kind of loss is completely justified.
We did win in prime time at home against a shitty team (Cleveland) so there's that.  I really think that Carson Palmer and the Cardinals are going to pay Sunday for our bad week last week.  
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 06:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We did win in prime time at home against a shitty team (Cleveland) so there's that.  I really think that Carson Palmer and the Cardinals are going to pay Sunday for our bad week last week.  

Hope you are right!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 06:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We did win in prime time at home against a shitty team (Cleveland) so there's that.  I really think that Carson Palmer and the Cardinals are going to pay Sunday for our bad week last week.  

I'm just pointing out the psychology here. Really had they thumped the Texans then lost to the Cardinals the mood would be better. Or if they had lost but not beaten themselves by unforced errors and overall playing uninspired football. It was HOW they lost that hurt more than THAT they lost.
Reply/Quote