Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other Bengals Board League
(07-31-2017, 01:09 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: When was the draft order determined?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea. I'm also curious as to why it says we're drafting at 11 PM even though we're drafting at 8. Is it just a Yahoo issue?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:46 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: No idea. I'm also curious as to why it says we're drafting at 11 PM even though we're drafting at 8. Is it just a Yahoo issue?

I didn't even see my draft spot

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:09 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: When was the draft order determined?

Check out the 2nd post on the first page.

I think it was about 2 weeks ago. I sent out PMs letting people know.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:46 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: No idea. I'm also curious as to why it says we're drafting at 11 PM even though we're drafting at 8. Is it just a Yahoo issue?

Yeah I'm not sure exactly why but I can't seem to get the timezone changed to our time and Yahoo runs on Pacific time by default. I'm gonna look more into it but if you look on the main league page on Yahoo it says 11 PM PDT so we should actually be drafting at 8 pm EST I believe.

Even weirder on the mobile app it says we are drafting at 2 on Sept 6th but everything else on my end says Sept 5th at 11 PM PDT (8 PM EST)
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:57 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Check out the 2nd post on the first page.

I think it was about 2 weeks ago. I sent out PMs letting people know.

I saw it thanks

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 02:03 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Yeah I'm not sure exactly why but I can't seem to get the timezone changed to our time and Yahoo runs on Pacific time by default. I'm gonna look more into it but if you look on the main league page on Yahoo it says 11 PM PDT so we should actually be drafting at 8 pm EST I believe.

Even weirder on the mobile app it says we are drafting at 2 on Sept 6th but everything else on my end says Sept 5th at 11 PM PDT (8 PM EST)

It should be 5 PM PDT if we're drafting at 8 PM EST. They're 3 hours behind us. 
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 03:53 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: It should be 5 PM PDT if we're drafting at 8 PM EST. They're 3 hours behind us. 

Thanks. Disaster avoided. LOL

I'm about to fix it.
Reply/Quote
Alright draft time is now fixed.

September 5th 8 PM Eastern (5 PM PDT)
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 04:23 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote:   

Thanks. Disaster avoided. LOL

I'm about to fix it.

That's what I'm here for!   Tongue that would've sucked LOL
Reply/Quote
Any spots open?
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 07:11 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Any spots open?

You'd be third in line for my league. I'll let you know if something comes up.
Reply/Quote
I am going to have to drop out. So my spot is available, sorry everyone.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Okay so in an effort to get more people involved who aren't in a league TigerTeeth is dropping out and Jpoore is taking his place. With news that Magikod is dropping out I've sent an invite out to packerbacker and am waiting to hear back.

(08-02-2017, 09:11 PM)magikod Wrote: I am going to have to drop out.   So my spot is available, sorry everyone.

No problem thanks for letting us know in time to find a replacement.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 10:52 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Okay so in an effort to get more people involved who aren't in a league TigerTeeth is dropping out and Jpoore is taking his place. With news that Magikod is dropping out I've sent an invite out to packerbacker and am waiting to hear back.

No problem thanks for letting us know in time to find a replacement.

I'm sure there is a waiting list but if packerbacker declines I'd love to join.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 09:48 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm sure there is a waiting list but if packerbacker declines I'd love to join.

Yeah he's in and Lawless_1 is next on the list but you will be 2nd.

I wouldn't give up hope on getting a spot.
Reply/Quote
I signed up Cage. You see me on there? Thanks for having me by the way.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2017, 11:03 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I signed up Cage. You see me on there? Thanks for having me by the way.

Yup you're good to go bud.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Just realized I am picking 3.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2017, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just realized I am picking 3.

You know that I am taking 1st place in this league lol.
Reply/Quote
Is this a keeper league?

Sent from my Google Pixel using Tapatalk
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote