Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victor Wembanyama
Well, our basketball prodigy has his rookie season going on.

What do you basketball fans think of him ?

What are his chances for DPOY ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Victor has more blocks than 7 NBA Teams in january.

[Image: GHOyO-EXsAAqRNK?format=jpg&name=large]

Last 5 games : 

24,2 PTS
11,2 REB
4,8 AST
5,6 BLK
2,8 STL
49% FG | 33% 3-PTS | 83% FT

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
The dude is an amazing talent and instantly has revitalized the Spurs. He'll be up there with the Admiral and Duncan for their franchise greats.

Speaking of rare talents, did you see Jokic's stat line earlier in the week? He put up big numbers while shooting 100% from the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 10:18 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The dude is an amazing talent and instantly has revitalized the Spurs. He'll be up there with the Admiral and Duncan for their franchise greats.

Speaking of rare talents, did you see Jokic's stat line earlier in the week? He put up big numbers while shooting 100% from the field.

Jokic is an artist. Plain and simple.

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 12:46 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Jokic is an artist. Plain and simple.

I lived in CO when he was drafted and watched his early career day-to-day on the local Nuggets broadcast. He's such a fun talent to watch play. I was excited he and Murray got the title last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
28 pts - 13 rebds - 7 assists - 5 blocks - 2 steals - 2 TO - 5 3PT and the Win in 32 minutes.

Impressive stats if you ask me.

Reply/Quote
He looks like a 2k created player. Probably the greatest prospect since Lebron.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Another stellar production.

31 pts
12 rebs
6 assists
6 blocks

and the win !

I watch the NBA since the 1990's and he's the best rookie I have ever seen. Even better than LeBron.

Reply/Quote
40 pts
20 reb
7 assists and the win.

Reply/Quote
Almost a quadruple double yesterday against Jokic !

Should be in the DPOY conversation at least.

Reply/Quote
Another casual 33 pts 18 rebs 6 assists and 7 blocks.

His stats for the last 20 games are insane.

He's almost already Top 50 blocks of all time. He needs 17 of them to clinch it.

Reply/Quote
Just had the feeling that he will be France's last light bearer for the Olympic Games this summer.

Nothing official. But I kinda like it.

Reply/Quote
2 hours highlights from his rookie season.

Reply/Quote