Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Cincinnati Bengals (0-1)   vs   Cleveland Browns (0-1)
Thursday, September 17th, 2020 at 8:20 PM on NFLN
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio
Announce Crew: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Kristina Pink
Referee: Shawn Smith
Streaming Link: Click Here 
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: EiI9P7_UcAAnLvP?format=jpg&name=medium]

Reply/Quote
I really feel they can and should  win this game. I expect Mixon to have a big game, and I think Burrow has a very solid showing, with some big time plays of his own. 

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I just wanna see Hayseed get pummeled; he doesn't have to throw picks (although that would be awesome if he did), but if he could get sacked like 5-7 times, I would be over the moon.

I expect the offense to play better, as it is a worse defense and Burrow has his feet wet.

Fingers crossed they pull out a W! Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/16/bengals-browns-final-injury-report-week-2-thursday-night-football/
Reply/Quote
FORZA!!!!!

time to hunt and Kill and Eat those dogs!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:03 AM)Skidooboy Wrote: time to hunt and Kill and Eat those dogs!!!!!

Rant

Reply/Quote
Who Dey! Down w/ the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Is this going to be on Channel 12 tonight?
Reply/Quote
Their secondary is decimated, if Burrow has time to throw then Bengals should be up a lot of points. Here's to hoping the Oline (Bobby Turnstile) doesn't lay an egg)
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:31 AM)Earendil Wrote: Is this going to be on Channel 12 tonight?

Yes
Reply/Quote
Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Everyone on both teams cleared COVID protocal for tonite's game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 01:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yes

Thanks.  Hopefully I can stream it through CBS All Access.  Even though I live in Florida, I set up Chrome to spoof my location to my old address in Kenwood so I can get WKRC instead of the local CBS station.  It worked last week because CBS was broadcasting it anyway, but I'm wondering if it will black it out since it's technically an NFL Network broadcast.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 02:25 PM)Earendil Wrote: Thanks.  Hopefully I can stream it through CBS All Access.  Even though I live in Florida, I set up Chrome to spoof my location to my old address in Kenwood so I can get WKRC instead of the local CBS station.  It worked last week because CBS was broadcasting it anyway, but I'm wondering if it will black it out since it's technically an NFL Network broadcast.

Bengals.com says 'Nationally on NFL Network, Locally on WKRC-TV (CBS Ch. 12)'
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DL Freedom Akinmoladun and S Trayvon Henderson up tonight. That's depth pieces for injuries at DL (Atkins, Daniels) and safety (Williams).</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1306654582404251648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 17, 2020</a></blockquote>

This is the last time Henderson can be added to the active squad and go back to the PS without clearing waivers

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 02:25 PM)Earendil Wrote: Thanks.  Hopefully I can stream it through CBS All Access.  Even though I live in Florida, I set up Chrome to spoof my location to my old address in Kenwood so I can get WKRC instead of the local CBS station.  It worked last week because CBS was broadcasting it anyway, but I'm wondering if it will black it out since it's technically an NFL Network broadcast.

If not do a 7 day free trial of either youtube tv or fubo tv.  They both carry NFL network.  If you've done it before just build a new gmail address and use that.  Just remember to cancel after the game

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 03:08 PM)pally Wrote: If not do a 7 day free trial of either youtube tv or fubo tv.  They both carry NFL network.  If you've done it before just build a new gmail address and use that.  Just remember to cancel after the game

Good idea.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey! Excited to watch tonight, hoping to see some progress from both sides of the ball. I really want to see Burrow get some time to throw the ball. Browns have a good pass rush, but an even better rushing attack. The front seven is going to have their work cut out for them.
Reply/Quote

If you have Amazon Prime I think the Thursday night games are streaming through it for free, again if you already have Amazon Prime.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I have prime! Yay!
Reply/Quote