Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
Cincinnati Bengals (2-2)   vs.   Dallas Cowboys (3-1)
Sunday, October 9th, 4:25 PM on CBS
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
Announce Crew: Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, Tracy Wolfson
[Image: X1YRQzd.png]

Reply/Quote
Premature jocularity.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Very tough game to call.

But here's the thing. Big time receivvers feast in Dallas. An AJ Green show like our game against the Dolphins isn't a stretch, and that's assuming the offense hasn't improved after the mini-bye.

Bengals win by 2 or more possessions.
Reply/Quote
Bengals D shuts down the Dallas run game. Bengals win 20-17.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
-An away game and at 4:25 (God forbid Marvin have his team prepared anytime other than 1pm on Sundays)
-Still no Eifert (so answers for the red zone FAILS)
-AD looking like a deer in the headlights a lot lately
-Our CB's are TRASH
-OLine is still trash
= Cowboys win by 10 points.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:27 AM)Whacked Wrote: -An away game and at 4:25 (God forbid Marvin have his team prepared anytime other than 1pm on Sundays)
-Still no Eifert (so  answers for the red zone FAILS)
-AD looking like a deer in the headlights a lot lately
-Our CB's are TRASH
-OLine is still trash
= Cowboys win by 10 points.

O-kay.  Mr. Sunshine.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I just realized that with Nantz and Simms doing our game again today, we've only had two set of announcers thru 5 games, with the other being Eagle and Fouts. 

Just found that weird and don't remember it happening before.
Reply/Quote
Don't care who announces.. we win regardless..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
it's incredible how the Steelers get away with so much every week... I'm sick to my stomach watching them
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 12:45 PM)McC Wrote: O-kay.  Mr. Sunshine.

Lol Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Fridge full of beer. I'm ready. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Dez Bryant out
Reply/Quote
I'd like to give a big thanks to Hurricane Matthew for taking away any means of watching the game today.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I HATE kickoff not being 1:00!!!!!!!!!

WHY CAN"T IT BE 4:25 ALREADY!!!!
Reply/Quote
#Bengals Inactives 10/9 #CINvsDAL:

-QB J. Driskel
-CB K. Russell
-CB C. Brown
-OG C. Westerman
-DT D. Williams
-TE T. Eifert
-WR J. Wright

Cody Core makes his first start

Cowboys inactives vs Bengals: Dez Bryant, Lance Dunbar, Orlando Scandrick, Darius Jackson, Chaz Green, David Irving, Tony Romo

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bowles is a moron...
Reply/Quote
I love 4:30 games. I don't have to start drinking so early
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 04:41 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I love 4:30 games.  I don't have to start drinking so early

haha! i feel ya. thought exactly the same thing!
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals don't turn the ball over it will be a long day for Dallas -- and I have a strong feeling Dak Prescott's long streak with no interceptions is about to come to an end.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 04:39 PM)pally Wrote: #Bengals Inactives 10/9 #CINvsDAL:

-QB J. Driskel
-CB K. Russell
-CB C. Brown
-OG C. Westerman
-DT D. Williams
-TE T. Eifert
-WR J. Wright

Cody Core makes his first start

Cowboys inactives vs Bengals: Dez Bryant, Lance Dunbar, Orlando Scandrick, Darius Jackson, Chaz Green, David Irving, Tony Romo

Pretty sure he won't start, but it is definitely nice to see him active.  I'm interested in seeing what he can do.

(10-09-2016, 04:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If the Bengals don't turn the ball over it will be a long day for Dallas -- and I have a strong feeling Dak Prescott's long streak with no interceptions is about to come to an end.

On one of the morning shows a host mentioned that our coaching staff said this morning that the film shows that he has not made one poor decision or throw through the first four games.  I hope you are right, but it is going to be tough.
Reply/Quote