Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the smack return?
While the off-season usually makes the old smack talk saloon a little more calm and quiet, it seems like the past few seasons in generally the quantity and certainly quality of posts out here have taken a nose dive.

Will the 2021 season provide a needed spark?

or will it be more...

[Image: Tmn9mL.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 02:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: While the off-season usually makes the old smack talk saloon a little more calm and quiet, it seems like the past few seasons in generally the quantity and certainly quality of posts out here have taken a nose dive.

or will it be more...

Only if Coltsfan comes back and Poe falls off a bridge while sleepwalking.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 11:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only if Coltsfan comes back and Poe falls off a bridge while sleepwalking.

They aren't the same person!?!?

I always figured they were either the same person or just twins separated at birth.

Reply/Quote
If the Bengals do the right thing, and build a formidable OL, they should be smacking around the entire division.

That should certainly generate some talk.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 12:46 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They aren't the same person!?!?

I always figured they were either the same person or just twins separated at birth.

Nope... Coltsfan was at least amusing, and had good stories about Jake Delhomme bangin' his girlfriend or something like that. Poe not only sucks at smack, but he's a bad person. I've heard stories.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 11:29 PM)jason Wrote: Nope... Coltsfan was at least amusing, and had good stories about Jake Delhomme bangin' his girlfriend or something like that. Poe not only sucks at smack, but he's a bad person. I've heard stories.

I forgot about Jake banging his girl lol

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 11:29 PM)jason Wrote: Nope... Coltsfan was at least amusing, and had good stories about Jake Delhomme bangin' his girlfriend or something like that. Poe not only sucks at smack, but he's a bad person. I've heard stories.

(04-17-2021, 01:14 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I forgot about Jake banging his girl lol

He's probably busy being an Indy cop right now.

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers are 1-6 since early December and Ben's aging, so they're not even worth smack talking, and the Browns are the Browns, which, even if they're decent and have a chance to make the playoffs, are there any Browns fans to smack talk to?

The Ravens should be pretty decent good but nothing exciting is going on with them so we have to wait until another one of their franchise players murders someone or knocks a woman out to talk smack to them.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 02:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: While the off-season usually makes the old smack talk saloon a little more calm and quiet, it seems like the past few seasons in generally the quantity and certainly quality of posts out here have taken a nose dive.

or will it be more...

The usual will happen: You and all the other chumps will be completely devoid of any football smack talk because your team is garbage. Personal attacks and deflections will be all you can muster. We all know I'm right, don't we?
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 05:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers are 1-6 since early December and Ben's aging, so they're not even worth smack talking, and the Browns are the Browns, which, even if they're decent and have a chance to make the playoffs, are there any Browns fans to smack talk to?

The Ravens should be pretty decent good but nothing exciting is going on with them so we have to wait until another one of their franchise players murders someone or knocks a woman out to talk smack to them.

You already know who's going to be in the basement...and it ain't the Ravens or Browns. The Bengals and Steelers will be fighting for that honor.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 10:38 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If the Bengals do the right thing, and build a formidable OL, they should be smacking around the entire division.

That should certainly generate some talk.

The only thing the Bengal fans are going to generate are tears of sorrow, but that's nothing new.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 01:30 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The only thing the Bengal fans are going to generate are tears of sorrow, but that's nothing new.  Hilarious

Its nothing new to your parents either.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 01:23 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The usual will happen: You and all the other chumps will be completely devoid of any football smack talk because your team is garbage. Personal attacks and deflections will be all you can muster. We all know I'm right, don't we?

At least they muster something. When the Ravens have an off year, you disappear entirely.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 07:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: At least they muster something. When the Ravens have an off year, you disappear entirely.

Off year? Hell it only takes 1 or 2 losses for him to crawl under his bridge again and start trying to collect tolls.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 12:08 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Off year? Hell it only takes 1 or 2 losses for him to crawl under his bridge again and start trying to collect tolls.

You already know your team is going to be garbage, don't you? Btw, where were you last season?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 01:26 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: You already know who's going to be in the basement...and it ain't the Ravens or Browns. The Bengals and Steelers will be fighting for that honor.

Franchise quarterback reunited with his college boy that's just going to light people up and you think the Stains and Murderers even have a shot to give us a threat?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals fans are the foundation here.

When the Bengals return, the smack will return.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2021, 04:27 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Bengals fans are the foundation here.

When the Bengals return, the smack will return.

So post Taylor...  Ninja Ninja Ninja

Reply/Quote