Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
You know who’s injury whine - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: You know who’s injury whine (/thread-17495.html)

Pages: 1 2

You know who’s injury whine - pally - 10-10-2018

What would a Steelers week be without the world’s whiniest drama queen’s “injury” complaint. And of course how brave he’s been to work through it.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/10/ben-roethlisberger-pain-in-elbow-changed-mechanics/

RE: You know who’s injury whine - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-10-2018

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

RE: You know who’s injury whine - bengalfan74 - 10-10-2018

What a maroon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYFq7ZJg4c

In other words....."I had a bad half, it was the injury that caused me to change my mechanics, but I was too stupid to do it before halftime. Now, in the second half, I had good stats, so obvs.....I changed my mechanics back to where it caused me EXCRUCIATING pain, but being the tuff sumbitch I am, I pushed through it."

LMFAO.....give me a fuggin break you fuggin douchebag drama queen clown!

RE: You know who’s injury whine - KillerGoose - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 10:31 AM)Wyche Wrote: In other words....."I had a bad half, it was the injury that caused me to change my mechanics, but I was too stupid to do it before halftime.  Now, in the second half, I had good stats, so obvs.....I changed my mechanics back to where it caused me EXCRUCIATING pain, but being the tuff sumbitch I am, I pushed through it."

LMFAO.....give me a fuggin break you fuggin douchebag drama queen clown!

Perfect summary. He's always "hurt" and playing through it because he's just TOUGH, dammit. And we need to know how damn tough he is.

(10-10-2018, 10:33 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Perfect summary. He's always "hurt" and playing through it because he's just TOUGH, dammit. And we need to know how damn tough he is.

Yeah.....why even mention it?  Friggin Phillip Rivers played on a torn ACL!  Do we hear over and over about it?  He mentions this shit because he's too big of a wuss to take blame for shitty performances, and needs attention as well.....

RE: You know who’s injury whine - Tiger Teeth - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 10:31 AM)Wyche Wrote: LMFAO.....give me a fuggin break you fuggin douchebag drama queen clown!

Could you be a little clearer on your feelings towards Piggy?  You were a little vague.   Hilarious

RE: You know who’s injury whine - bengalguy71 - 10-10-2018

Hilarious  He's a brutal specimen of strength. Always taking one for the team and playing in constant pain!!   Cry

EVERY QB should be in awe!  Cool   :hail:

(If he were a little more 'mobile' maybe he wouldn't have to take the beating he does!)

I prefer the durability like Dalton.  It took a broken thumb to sideline him for 3 games!!

3 games in 7 1/2 years ain't too shabby!

RE: You know who’s injury whine - Big Boss - 10-10-2018

In my experience, tough people don't go on and on about their injuries.

RE: You know who’s injury whine - Go Cards - 10-10-2018

He is about to feel a different kind of pain specially delivered by Geno !

RE: You know who’s injury whine - Big Boss - 10-10-2018

Just to offer perspective, I took a big bite out of my lip and now I have a giant canker sore. I haven't stopped bitching about it all week.

In contrast, my father sliced his hand open to the bone, got stitched up, and never mentioned it again.

(10-10-2018, 11:07 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Could you be a little clearer on your feelings towards Piggy?  You were a little vague.   Hilarious

I frickin LOATHE Pig Pen......and then, he plays for the Stoolers.....who I would root against if they played ISIS. Mellow

(10-10-2018, 11:58 AM)Big Boss Wrote: In my experience, tough people don't go on and on about their injuries.

(10-10-2018, 12:05 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Just to offer perspective, I took a big bite out of my lip and now I have a giant canker sore.  I haven't stopped bitching about it all week.  

In contrast, my father sliced his hand open to the bone, got stitched up, and never mentioned it again.

Yep.....exactly.

RE: You know who’s injury whine - StrictlyBiz - 10-10-2018

Lol, “I had a conversation with myself.”

Ben: “You’re playing like shit now.”

Ben: “I know but, dude my elbow is killing me.”

Ben: “look you’re going to have to fight through this. It’s a long season and your team needs you”

Ben: “I just don’t think I have it in me.”

Ben: “Look man, you’ve got to suck it up. You know Poincey has a knee, DeCastro and ankle, and Viilenueva a hamstring, and they’re playing through it. You owe it to them.”

Ben: “But it hurts.”

Ben: “Dude, you ARE Ben freaking Roethlisberger. Big Ben. You’re tough. You’re gritty. You CAN do this!”

Ben: “You’re absolutely right. I’ve got to do this. Thanks man I need that pep talk.”

Ben: “It’s all good. I’ve got your back buddy.”

(10-10-2018, 01:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, “I had a conversation with myself.”

Ben: “You’re playing like shit now.”

Ben: “I know but, dude my elbow is killing me.”

Ben: “look you’re going to have to fight through this. It’s a long season and your team needs you”

Ben: “I just don’t think I have it in me.”

Ben: “Look man, you’ve got to suck it up. You know Poincey has a knee, DeCastro and ankle, and Viilenueva a hamstring, and they’re playing through it. You owe it to them.”

Ben: “But it hurts.”

Ben: “Dude, you ARE Ben freaking Roethlisberger. Big Ben. You’re tough. You’re gritty. You CAN do this!”

Ben: “You’re absolutely right. I’ve got to do this. Thanks man I need that pep talk.”

Ben: “It’s all good. I’ve got your back buddy.”

I mean......is he too stupid to adjust his throws until after halftime?  The rapes and shit aside.....stuff like this makes me really dislike him.  Man up you ***** ogre.

RE: You know who’s injury whine - Whatever - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 02:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: I mean......is he too stupid to adjust his throws until after halftime?  The rapes and shit aside.....stuff like this makes me really dislike him.  Man up you ***** ogre.

Do you seriously think a guy with as many injuries as Ben could force himself on a woman?  To hear him tell it, it would be like a 90 year old man on his death bed committing rape.

(10-10-2018, 02:34 PM)Whatever Wrote: Do you seriously think a guy with as many injuries as Ben could force himself on a woman?  To hear him tell it, it would be like a 90 year old man on his death bed committing rape.

LMAO True that....... 

RE: You know who’s injury whine - sandwedge - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 12:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: I frickin LOATHE Pig Pen......and then, he plays for the Stoolers.....who I would root against if they played ISIS. Mellow

Maybe a tie.....

RE: You know who’s injury whine - sandwedge - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 12:05 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Just to offer perspective, I took a big bite out of my lip and now I have a giant canker sore.  I haven't stopped bitching about it all week.  

I did that once, couldn't chew my Grizzly for a week. I was the meanest SOB and my unit didn't want me around!!!   Tongue

RE: You know who’s injury whine - McC - 10-10-2018

It's brilliant marketing. If he makes a bad throw, he shakes his arm and everyone attributes it to the injury. If he makes a good throw, people admire his great courage and toughness. He will never be anything but the hero. And he loves the white horse.