Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... (/thread-33841.html)

Pages: 1 2

You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Science Friction - 11-27-2022

Who do you want in the hole with you?

I know I want Hayden Hurst. The guy is a freakin' beast!!! Perine is tough as nails as well.

Who's your three you'd want going to war with you?

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Nicomo Cosca - 11-27-2022

Obviously Shooter.

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Nicomo Cosca - 11-27-2022

For my other two give me Joe Cool and the Gravedigger.

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Boomer Anderson - 11-27-2022

Mongo Karras
Joe Cool
Hayden Hurst

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Frank Booth - 11-27-2022

Burrow, Hubbard, CTB

yea, CTB is already leaving a big impression on me with his hustle

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Destro - 11-27-2022

OP didn't even name three players.
Nervous

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-27-2022

Joe Cool, The Gravedigger and Uncle Ted. Mellow

But yeah, honorable mention to Hayden Frickin' Hurst the Bud Dupree destroyer!

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - bfine32 - 11-27-2022

Allan George- Majored in Medicine at Vandy

Cordell Volston- Country boy who grew up hunting

Trey Hendrickson- He ain't gonna quit on you

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Science Friction - 11-27-2022

(11-27-2022, 10:00 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: Mongo Karras
Joe Cool
Hayden Hurst

Good picks!!!

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Housh - 11-27-2022

Andrew Witworth

Hilton(Just has the “it” factor. I know he wants an after career TV job but he’s insecure about his southern accent. I wish he’d get over that insecurity. He can be a good tv guy, just work at it. )

Then i need an athletic guy to lift all the crap i can’t life so Hurst.

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Awful Llama - 11-27-2022

You didn't specify active Bengals, so I'm dipping into past rosters for my posse.

Corey Dillon: Can provide sustenance by bringing hamburgers from his part-time Wendy's gig.
Boomer Esiason: Expert ability to fake handoff has enemy guessing if he still actually has a grenade.
Akili Smith: Throat-slashing gesture will really intimidate the enemy.

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - bfine32 - 11-27-2022

Hayden Hurst would be my last choice..

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Goalpost - 11-27-2022

Vonn Bell
Germaine Pratt
Trey Hendrickson

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Science Friction - 11-27-2022

(11-27-2022, 10:06 PM)Destro Wrote: OP didn't even name three players.
Nervous

I'll go with:

Hurst
Perine(dude's just tough)
Joe B.

I'd also feel good with:

Hurst 
Hubbard
Reader(or Karras)

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Essex Johnson - 11-27-2022

im going defense Reader, Hubbard and Hendrickson

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - WVUHomer - 11-27-2022

(11-27-2022, 10:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You didn't specify active Bengals, so I'm dipping into past rosters for my posse.

Corey Dillon:  Can provide sustenance by bringing hamburgers from his part-time Wendy's gig.
Boomer Esiason: Expert ability to fake handoff has enemy guessing if he still actually has a grenade.  
Akili Smith:  Throat-slashing gesture will really intimidate the enemy.

Should just go with Ocho. He'd provide dinner (McD/iHop) and a show lol.

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Go Cards - 11-27-2022

Hubbard, Reader, and Karras

(11-27-2022, 10:40 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Hubbard, Reader, and Karras

Good ones as well...

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 11-27-2022

(11-27-2022, 10:40 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Hubbard, Reader, and Karras

We have a winner! 

Though I could not blame anyone for taking Burrow, Wilson, Bell, CTB, Karras, Cappa, Boyd, or even McPherson. 

RE: You're in a Foxhole and You Can Have 3 Bengals With You... - Big_Ern - 11-27-2022

Change the question to a back alley...