Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions (/thread-39009.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - kevin - 09-10-2024

Last week somebody on here said Bengals would lose to Patriots and beat Chiefs to avoid 0-2 start.   I'm not sure.  If Bengals couldn't keep up in points with Patriots offense or deal with Patriots defense in Cincinnati ?   If they play like they did against Patriots, at Kansas City will be an 0-2 start for Bengals. This is the Back to Back Super Bowl Champ Chiefs at home in Kansas City where they almost never lose.  Teams really have to be on their game to win at Kansas City, and Bengals are far from being on their game.

Patriots offense only scored 16 points and still won, Patriots defense held Bengals to 10.  Unlike this low scoring game, Chiefs beat Ravens 27 to 20.  How will Bengals turn their low scoring offense into one that can go from 10 points to around 30 points to have a chance of beating Chiefs ? 

Don't get me wrong, I hope the person last week is right that Bengals comeback and avoid 0-2 start.  I hope Bengals win. I wouldn't bet money on it. 

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - psychdoctor - 09-10-2024

Typical Bengals vs Chiefs games are close and moderate scoring like 3 point spread in lower 20s.  Like 23-20.  The Bengals were a touchdown drop and a fumble from winning against the Patriots and Bengals were awful except for the punter and Volson.  First game for Burrow after an injury and a long lay off.  He seemed to check down and as though he did not have confidence.  Bengals are a different team when they play the Chiefs.  People are talking down the Bengals like they have the past 4 years.  I think the light comes on for the team and they upset the Chiefs once again: 23-20 Bengals.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - 125250 - 09-10-2024

Bengals 17 Chiefs 49

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Whacked - 09-10-2024

34-10 Bad Guys

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Awful Llama - 09-10-2024

PAIN!!!

[Image: spock+pain.JPG]

Bengals  16
Chiefs    31

We're on to Washington.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - TecmoBengals - 09-10-2024

It's going to be a close one for most of the game, but the Chiefs come out on top 31 to 24.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Brownshoe - 09-10-2024

20-27 Chiefs. We knock off more rust and don't look so terrible. There still will be much to be desired, but we make it a one possession game with Mahomes scoring the winning TD in the 2 minute drill

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - R3stangs - 09-10-2024

I predict I wont bother to watch. Bailed on the pats game to watch the womens soccer league in town in new stadium and it was MUCH better game than what the Bengals played. Those girls were a hell of a lot more physical and had way more heart than the Bengals.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - ochocincos - 09-10-2024

Bengals 13 - Chiefs 24

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - ochocincos - 09-10-2024

(09-10-2024, 09:43 AM)R3stangs Wrote: I predict I wont bother to watch. Bailed on the pats game to watch the womens soccer league in town in new stadium and it was MUCH better game than what the Bengals played. Those girls were a hell of a lot more physical and had way more heart than the Bengals.

Was that Alex Morgan's final game for USWNT?

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Southpaw Frerotte - 09-10-2024

Isn't Zac Taylor winless in his career on Week 2? Yeah, this game will help change that perception...

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Timanky12 - 09-10-2024

(09-10-2024, 05:40 AM)125250 Wrote: Bengals 17 Chiefs 49

Sounds about eight, but I thought KC would score 50

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - WeezyBengal - 09-10-2024

Chris Jones is going to be a huge problem in this game.

Chiefs will move him all over to take advantage of matchups with both Cappa and Trent Brown.

Im going to go 27 - 17 Chiefs. 

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Timanky12 - 09-10-2024

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/espn-nfl-analyst-dan-orlovsky-nothing-special-about-the-bengals/ar-AA1qjyjW?ocid=socialshare&cvid=a8ab7785a652403ffb9d664c70b24418&ei=107

Article from espn, my sentiments exactly

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Awful Llama - 09-10-2024

(09-10-2024, 10:39 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/espn-nfl-analyst-dan-orlovsky-nothing-special-about-the-bengals/ar-AA1qjyjW?ocid=socialshare&cvid=a8ab7785a652403ffb9d664c70b24418&ei=107

Article from espn, my sentiments exactly

Quote:"I expected different. I expected something to give me something more than catch and throw football. They don't have tight ends that can block in the run game. The timing of their offense is not good. They play spread-out shotgun football and think that they're going to drive down the field 50 plays at four yards a catch. I thought I was going to get something different out of this offense. I know it's one game, but I'm so freaking frustrated watching this offense play football. When all they do is line up in the shotgun and throw four-yard routes."

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - WeezyBengal - 09-10-2024

The most frustrating thing is the talent they have on offense. Chase, Higgins, Chase Brown, Burrow, an actual decent offensive line. 

Tw of the fastest guys in the league like Chase Brown and Yoshi. 

And we don't use any of it. We don't do creative things at all. Zero motion on Sunday. One screen. No plays for easy yards or to take the pressure of Burrow. 

It's ***** criminal. The worst thing they did was promote Burrow's boy Dan Pitching as OC. They should have brought in someone fresh from the outside. 

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - ChaseThis - 09-10-2024

We either win by 1-3, or lose by 17+. No inbetween.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Lucius Cincinnatus - 09-10-2024

(09-10-2024, 10:52 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The most frustrating thing is the talent they have on offense. Chase, Higgins, Chase Brown, Burrow, an actual decent offensive line. 

Tw of the fastest guys in the league like Chase Brown and Yoshi. 

And we don't use any of it. We don't do creative things at all. Zero motion on Sunday. One screen. No plays for easy yards or to take the pressure of Burrow. 

It's ***** criminal. The worst thing they did was promote Burrow's boy Dan Pitching as OC. They should have brought in someone fresh from the outside. 

Can we stop christening Chase Brown as a good player? He might be, but let's actually see anything resembling consistent production before we talk about him like he is a this hot commodity

Lol Brown & Yoshi both ran 4.43 40s at the combine. They aren't even in the top 100 of fastest players in the NFL. 

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - SladeX - 09-10-2024

I hesitate to conclude too much from week one. Disappointed by the loss, but not freaking out.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they play much better Sunday, and pull out a W.

(09-10-2024, 11:01 AM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Can we stop christening Chase Brown as a good player? He might be, but let's actually see anything resembling consistent production before we talk about him like he is a this hot commodity

Lol Brown & Yoshi both ran 4.43 40s at the combine. They aren't even in the top 100 of fastest players in the NFL. 

Both guys have elite athleticism. 

Let's get Chase Brown the ball in space and see what he can do. We don't even attempt it.