Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Browns Game Game Ball - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Browns Game Game Ball (/thread-34033.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - Garrus - 12-11-2022

Went with Reader. Just killed their run game

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - lostpoet2 - 12-11-2022

I voted other: Jerome Boger!!!

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - bfine32 - 12-11-2022

(12-11-2022, 07:00 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: DJ Reader. Pluggin holes, making tackles off double teams, swatting passes at the LoS. Beast.

On a side note, I made a comment last week about how Pratt has been playing lights out as of late while Logan had sort of taken a backseat. Did someone show him that post or something?! Jeeeeez! 17 tackles?!  If Reader wasn’t such a force today, I’d have voted Logan!

They must have..what else could have motivated Logan more than The DOZ saying he's taken a backseat to Pratt?

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - Fan_in_Kettering - 12-11-2022

DJ Reader was a one man wrecking crew!

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - Soonerpeace - 12-11-2022

I’d say Zac Taylor. After Boyd went down went to Chase and said get ready you are going to play several positions. We are going to you. Ja Mar said he moved everybody to different positions in order to take advantage of the coverages. Said he did a great job. The flea flicker was gorgeous.

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - J24 - 12-11-2022

Went with Bates he had a crucial Pick!

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - M.W. - 12-11-2022

Reader, if he wasn't dominate this game could have been very ugly

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - masonbengals fan - 12-11-2022

Reader is the man.

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - bengaloo - 12-11-2022

Reader is an absolute beast and one of the best FA's signings we've ever had. He dominated today.

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - Nepa - 12-11-2022

(12-11-2022, 07:16 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Reader is an absolute beast and one of the best FA's signings we've ever had. He dominated today.

And because Reader's in the interior of the line without getting a lot of sacks, he doesn't get the recognition he deserves from casual fans. But he has totally changed the Bengals defense by clogging up the interior, freeing up pass rushers, getting a hand in the way of the QBs, etc.  Of course, if we are going by time spent in front of a camera today, then Jerome Boger was the man.

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - Go Cards - 12-11-2022

The Bengals are a completely different defense with Reader on the field

Browns Game Game Ball - ah5 - 12-11-2022

Reader

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - leonardfan40 - 12-11-2022

Voted Reader but CTB nearly got it. If Cleveland wasn’t such a strong run team I would have went CTB. Having a healthy reader vs Cleveland makes a big difference.

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - RunKijanaRun - 12-11-2022

This one was actually easy.

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - The D.O.Z. - 12-11-2022

(12-11-2022, 07:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They must have..what else could have motivated Logan more than The DOZ saying he's taken a backseat to Pratt?

I figured as much! Who should I “call out” THIS week? /hmm

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - Nicomo Cosca - 12-11-2022

Zac went all defense with the game balls:

Reader
BJ Hill
CTB
Logan
Bates

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - Destro - 12-11-2022

Went with the misspelled Reader.

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - Speedy Thomas - 12-11-2022

I would like to give it to a player on every level of the defense. Reader, Wilson, CTB.

But since I have to go with one, it's the man who had 17 tackles. Seventeen freakin tackles. XVII tackles.

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - bengalfan74 - 12-11-2022

(12-11-2022, 08:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Zac went all defense with the game balls:

Reader
BJ Hill
CTB
Logan
Bates

"They gotta play us" love it

RE: Browns Game Game Ball - Nicomo Cosca - 12-11-2022

Logan Wilson was not only flying all over the field today, he was also Mic’d up.

Should be a good one.