Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Most intriguing position battle - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Most intriguing position battle (/thread-38698.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Most intriguing position battle - Yogo - 07-30-2024

Might be a good time to talk to the Chargers Harbaugh and ask him if he would like Dax back again?

RE: Most intriguing position battle - NATI BENGALS - 07-30-2024

I gotta go RB as well. Means a lot in fantasy football. If Chase wins the starting job I want him on my fantasy team.

RE: Most intriguing position battle - Sled21 - 08-01-2024

(07-30-2024, 02:24 AM)Yogo Wrote: Might be a good time to talk to the Chargers Harbaugh and ask him if he would like Dax back again?

I do not get the Dax hate around here. I look for a huge season from him this year at corner. 

RE: Most intriguing position battle - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-01-2024

(08-01-2024, 08:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I do not get the Dax hate around here. I look for a huge season from him this year at corner. 

Agree, Dax has looked good at Corner this Offseason. He has all the tools to be elite. The size, speed and physicality of Dax Hill is elite.

RE: Most intriguing position battle - Yogo - 08-01-2024

(08-01-2024, 01:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree, Dax has looked good at Corner this Offseason. He has all the tools to be elite. The size, speed and physicality of Dax Hill is elite.

But isn't Dax more of a physical slot DB, which we have a lot of.  We need more boundary type DBs.  

RE: Most intriguing position battle - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-02-2024

(08-01-2024, 11:35 PM)Yogo Wrote: But isn't Dax more of a physical slot DB, which we have a lot of.  We need more boundary type DBs.  

I would of thought so, but he is playing boundary Corner right now and been doing well. If Dax can play boundary Corner at a high level
it would help this Defense a ton more than him just playing Slot when Hilton is overwhelmed by a TE's size or something. Bottom line is 
Dax has the skills to play boundary Corner even if a lot of us only saw him as a Slot.

We will see how he does. The coaches keep raving about him.

RE: Most intriguing position battle - 3wt - 08-07-2024

(07-26-2024, 12:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Other: Punter

CAN'T have another 2023 Brad Robbins performance at that position. Need Austin McNamara to really just show up big in that battle.

Agreed.   The word seems to be that Robbins has made a significant improvement.  Well it better be huge.   Because it was really bad there last year.   The two free agents have big legs, and I know that McNamara was more concerned about the consistency of his punts.

But there better be a CLEAR winner.  Good punters are a huge asset.

RE: Most intriguing position battle - Hammerstripes - 08-09-2024

Intriguing? RT.

The long time vet vs. the supposedly raw rookie.

RE: Most intriguing position battle - SunsetBengal - 08-13-2024

I just saw that the Dolphins have released Teaire Tart already. I wonder if the Bengals will consider bringing him in for another look, as the middle of the DL looked soft again on Saturday night.