Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
NFL TV map-Week 1/Patriots - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: NFL TV map-Week 1/Patriots (/thread-38934.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: NFL TV map-Week 1/Patriots - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-05-2024

I use the same handful of sites and all are good.

With virus blockers and stuff nowadays, even firstrow still works fine for me

RE: NFL TV map-Week 1/Patriots - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-06-2024

(09-05-2024, 02:16 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: I know a way that you can watch every Bengals game, any NFL/NCAA game or any sporting event for that matter(UFC,WWE,Pay per views, etc) no matter your location, for free. All you need is a good internet connection. 
I watch games on my phone when I'm not at home all the time. When I am home, especially on Sundays, I use a laptop with an HDMI input to move the game to my television. I have 2 laptops, so on Sundays, I'll have the Bengals game on my TV, another game on the 2nd laptop and a usually a game on my phone. I kicked Sunday ticket to the curb almost 20 yrs ago and stopped going to sports bars 15 yrs ago. I'm sure many here are aware of it, as it's no secret nowaday. Surely, if I can teach my soon to be 78 yr old father how to do it over the phone, anyone can lol. All you need is a device with an internet connection. I've been using it for 15 years with only occasional streaming issues. Send me a message on here if you're interested in learning how it works.

I hope that you're doing well Nate!
Tiger

Oh yeah, SouthernStripes I used to do those streams myself for free until one tried to shut down my computer lol

I paid for Gamepass years ago and now I have it for free, at least for now and it is a much better experience for me. Sure, I would 
prefer to watch the game live, but having my computer virus free is much better on my well being ha ha

Hope you are doing well buddy. Exciting times to be a Bengals fan. I think we should be a favorite to go all the way this season.

Would be fitting for Burrow and Chase to go back to New Orleans. Wink

RE: NFL TV map-Week 1/Patriots - Sled21 - 09-08-2024

(09-06-2024, 01:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Oh yeah, SouthernStripes I used to do those streams myself for free until one tried to shut down my computer lol

I paid for Gamepass years ago and now I have it for free, at least for now and it is a much better experience for me. Sure, I would 
prefer to watch the game live, but having my computer virus free is much better on my well being ha ha

Hope you are doing well buddy. Exciting times to be a Bengals fan. I think we should be a favorite to go all the way this season.

Would be fitting for Burrow and Chase to go back to New Orleans. Wink

I'll be on Gamepass (NFL+) today as well. What sucks is I would like to watch the Pissburgh/Atlanta game at 1 to pass the time, but they seem to just have to show the scores and highlights. I wish they would do a broadcast on a 2nd channel where they did not do that.

RE: NFL TV map-Week 1/Patriots - pally - 09-08-2024

Joey Chestnut eating brats is the halftime "entertainment"