Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Congrats Ravens! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Congrats Ravens! (/thread-3280.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Congrats Ravens! - BmorePat87 - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 02:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: In my world, when you turn it off right before Montana throws the last pass in SB XXXIII, the Bengals are champions.

Mellow

Yea, I do the same thing with 6 of those 7 Ravens losses. I turn it off before the last drive when the Ravens are winning. 

RE: Congrats Ravens! - Bmoreblitz - 11-16-2015

Well I'm drinking a lot more these days.

RE: Congrats Ravens! - GMDino - 11-17-2015

(11-16-2015, 09:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: After the first Bengals loss, or if / when they lose in the first round of the playoffs again the smack Forum will have tumbleweeds blowing through it with the occasional "Ben is a rapist" and "Ravens suck" thread.

LOL

(11-16-2015, 10:10 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Rep on pat and Bmore, but tumbleweeds lol.  Yawn

You were right.

They booed the team instead.

Bengals fans boo the only 8-0 team they've ever had

Rolleyes

RE: Congrats Ravens! - Se ky bengal - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 08:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: You were right.

They booed the team instead.

Bengals fans boo the only 8-0 team they've ever had

Rolleyes

Trolls  Confused

RE: Congrats Ravens! - GMDino - 11-18-2015

(11-16-2015, 10:10 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Rep on pat and Bmore, but tumbleweeds lol.  Yawn

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Congrats Ravens! - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-19-2015

(11-17-2015, 10:51 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Trolls  Confused

Shit....they deserved the boos after that "horse shit performance.....horse shit!" Smirk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jGDI

.....that being said.....seems I remember some boo birds among the "Stooler Nation" at the Ketchup Bowl a few weeks ago....

RE: Congrats Ravens! - GMDino - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 05:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Shit....they deserved the boos after that "horse shit performance.....horse shit!" Smirk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jGDI

.....that being said.....seems I remember some boo birds among the "Stooler Nation" at the Ketchup Bowl a few weeks ago....

That was during the Michael Vick error, wasn't it?  Not with the entire starting line up playing against a horrible team, at home, while undefeated?

Mellow

RE: Congrats Ravens! - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-20-2015

(11-19-2015, 10:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: That was during the Michael Vick error, wasn't it?  Not with the entire starting line up playing against a horrible team, at home, while undefeated?

Mellow

.....so what's that have to do with fans booing?  To me, if you are undefeated, playing a sub .500 team, and with the starting lineup intact and you play like shit.....you deserve boos more than if you're playing with a washed up dog fighter who has only been in your offense less than a year. Kinda common sense. Mellow

I know....I know....we are talking about Shatzburgh and common sense in the same breath....epitome of oxymoron. Smirk

RE: Congrats Ravens! - GMDino - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 10:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: .....so what's that have to do with fans booing?  To me, if you are undefeated, playing a sub .500 team, and with the starting lineup intact and you play like shit.....you deserve boos more than if you're playing with a washed up dog fighter who has only been in your offense less than a year.  Kinda common sense. Mellow

I know....I know....we are talking about Shatzburgh and common sense in the same breath....epitome of oxymoron. Smirk

Pittsburgh fans booed a bad version of the team.

Cincinnati fans booed an undefeated team that had a couple bad series with their "stars" playing.

But Bengals fans aren't used to seeing a good product and don't know how to "win" yet so its understandable.

RE: Congrats Ravens! - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 10:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: Pittsburgh fans booed a bad version of the team.

Cincinnati fans booed an undefeated team that had a couple bad series with their "stars" playing.

But Bengals fans aren't used to seeing a good product and don't know how to "win" yet so its understandable.

"Couple bad series"?  Did you watch the game? LMAO

RE: Congrats Ravens! - Se ky bengal - 11-21-2015

(11-20-2015, 02:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: "Couple bad series"?  Did you watch the game? LMAO

True wyche, but I don't think I could boo them seeing that  their only team in AFC North to start at 8-0. No other team has done better than 5-0. Every one has a bad game look at shitsburg and ratsturds.  Tongue

RE: Congrats Ravens! - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-22-2015

(11-21-2015, 10:44 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: True wyche, but I don't think I could boo them seeing that  their only team in AFC North to start at 8-0. No other team has done better than 5-0. Every one has a bad game look at shitsburg and ratsturds.  Tongue

I agree Se.....I wouldn't have booed them either. I was there when they booed Carson for hitting 20k....talk about classless.  Anyway.....that shit Monday was ridiculous...they played like pure dogshit.  So , in that regard I can understand the boos.  After 25 years of no playoff wins...I get the angst.

RE: Congrats Ravens! - michaelsean - 11-22-2015

I took my son to that game. I didn't boo but I have no problem wirh people booing a team that isn't prepared and looks like they don't want to be there. The fans cheered loudly for the D.