Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** (/thread-39162.html)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-29-2024

(3 hours ago)jj22 Wrote: 11 yards rushing in the half…..

Pathetic. You can’t move the chains that way.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - iowahwky4cinci - 09-29-2024

A defense with better players probably stops Moss there.
Bengals lucky.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-29-2024

Zero accountability of any kind isn’t working on D. Bench someone (anyone) Send Lou home at halftime- literally someone do anything showing that current play / effort is unacceptable. IDC how much worse the next guy up is or how much he doesn’t know. You can’t be worse than zero and currently I think we are floating between 1 and zero trending closer to zero.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2024

The way to win is to keep our defense off the field and give Burrow the TOP. Andy has 20 minutes we've got 10. We have to start running the ball and using all 4 downs to keep the ball in Burrow's hands. We Trust Burrow, we do not Trust Lou and the Defense.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Bengalion - 09-29-2024

O-line experts, is Mims doing fine?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-29-2024

(3 hours ago)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The way to win is to keep our defense off the field and give Burrow the TOP. Andy has 20 minutes we've got 10. We have to start running the ball and using all 4 downs to keep the ball in Burrow's hands.

Can't wait for Zac to take this literally, and see us go for it on 4th and 15 at our own 25 to start the half.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Joelist - 09-29-2024

(3 hours ago)Bengalion Wrote: O-line experts, is Mims doing fine?

The whole line is doing well, including Mims.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-29-2024

We have a top 5 offense and bottom 5 defense makes for a bunch of interesting games

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - RegularGuy22 - 09-29-2024

(3 hours ago)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The way to win is to keep our defense off the field and give Burrow the TOP. Andy has 20 minutes we've got 10. We have to start running the ball and using all 4 downs to keep the ball in Burrow's hands.

Zac just does not trust or like the run game, unless it's Joe audibling out at LOS

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-29-2024

Hire Bill Belichick or even his kid to coach the defense.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-29-2024

(3 hours ago)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Zero accountability of any kind isn’t working on D. Bench someone (anyone) Send Lou home at halftime- literally someone do anything showing that current play / effort is unacceptable. IDC how much worse the next guy up is or how much he doesn’t know. You can’t be worse than zero and currently I think we are floating between 1 and zero trending closer to zero.

CTB was benched for Turner at one point. Then Lou puts him back out there and he immediately takes a penalty.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - iowahwky4cinci - 09-29-2024

(3 hours ago)jj22 Wrote: 11 yards rushing in the half…..

They're not even trying to run the ball. Still trying to pass their way downfield, hoping for the big play.
So far, it's working.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - BengalsLUFC - 09-29-2024

(3 hours ago)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We have a top 5 offense and bottom 5 defense makes for a bunch of interesting games

It’s makes for me having a ***** heart attack and the dog running upstairs from me shouting at the tele.

He's doing well. Overall protection is working well.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - RegularGuy22 - 09-29-2024

(3 hours ago)BengalsLUFC Wrote: It’s makes for me having a ***** heart attack and the dog running upstairs from me shouting at the tele.

Don't do anything stupid, that dog is innocent and likely your best bud.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-29-2024

11 yards rushing is yikes

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - 125250 - 09-29-2024

I’m sure some on here will think the bengals are on track after beating the worst team in the league.

Better than fine. Mims is staying low and pushing into the defender. He flattens the Carolina defensive end about once per offensive series.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - BengalsLUFC - 09-29-2024

(3 hours ago)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Don't do anything stupid, that dog is innocent and likely your best bud.

LOL

She thinks it’s funny she runs back in all giddy wanting to play.

Would actually do a better job of tracking than CTB

(3 hours ago)125250 Wrote: I’m sure some on here will think the bengals are on track after beating the worst team in the league.

They haven't beat them yet,, Ninja