Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks (/thread-14222.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - WilliamCody - 01-01-2018

(01-01-2018, 05:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The majority of us are kind, simple folk.  Pity us our lot in life as Bengal fans.

Haha sorry I guess I got cocky.

New to this whole success thing don't cha know, you will have to forgive us lowlife armpit dwellers. It's all that Buffalo "despair", we's juss don't knows how to act.

Hilarious

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - michaelsean - 01-01-2018

(01-01-2018, 06:19 PM)WilliamCody Wrote: Haha sorry I guess I got cocky.

New to this whole success thing don't cha know, you will have to forgive us lowlife armpit dwellers. It's all that Buffalo "despair", we's juss don't knows how to act.

Hilarious

You do have that cool waterfall thingy in your backyard.

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - McC - 01-01-2018

(01-01-2018, 07:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You do have that cool waterfall thingy in your backyard.

Fortunatey, it's far enough away for Buffalo not to pollute it.

(01-01-2018, 07:27 PM)McC Wrote: Fortunatey, it's far enough away for Buffalo not to pollute it.

Damn some Buffaloan? did a number on you.

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - magikod - 01-01-2018

Glad we could help the Bills out. Now they need to get to the SB! Tongue

(01-01-2018, 07:44 PM)magikod Wrote: Glad we could help the Bills out. Now they need to get to the SB! Tongue

I’d like to root for Buffalo and Vikings, but if Pats play Buffalo I may have to root for NE to make sure Pitt doesn’t get there. As nauseated as that would make me.

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - McC - 01-01-2018

(01-01-2018, 07:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn some Buffaloan? did a number on you.

Wink

Actually, I believe the correct term is Buffalodown.

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - Bengalitis - 01-02-2018

(01-01-2018, 10:53 AM)WilliamCody Wrote: Bills diehard here!

Thank you Bengals!

I am 31, and was 13 the last time Buffalo was in the playoffs (well I guess I can't say that anymore). That TD to Boyd made alot of grown men cry in wny, according to a poll at Two Bills Drive (our forum) about 40% of Bills fans shed a tear.

There is a fan taking suggestions for baby names (due in 2 days), and Dalton is a real possibility.

You have no idea how much this means to us, and especially guys like Kyle Williams and Eric Wood. Bengals had many fans in wny yesterday, and thank you so much for delivering!

Oh yeah, and $#@& the Ravens!

It was no freebie, you MUST beat the squeelers in return.

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - Bengalitis - 01-02-2018

(01-01-2018, 07:49 PM)McC Wrote: Wink

Actually, I believe the correct term is Buffalodown.

no, its BUFFALoyd!! Tongue

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-02-2018

Congrats to the Bills....and thank y'all for your heartfelt thanks....and most importantly for donating to a good cause.

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - SHRacerX - 01-02-2018

(01-01-2018, 02:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You don't think they can beat the Jags? I think that game is a coin flip. The Jags run game fell off and they're counting more heavily on Bortles lately.

One team we beat and should have beaten rather easily if not for tipped ball INTs.  The other team beat the living shit out of us.  So, no, I don't see them beating the Jags.

RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - Atomic Orange - 01-02-2018

Can Sam Wyche get full credit for K-Gun now? Nervous

Seriously the reaction videos by Bills fans made my day. It felt real good to be a Bengals fan. Rock On

Kill the Steelers :andy: