Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions (/thread-39009.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - TheFan - 09-14-2024

(09-13-2024, 10:53 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: It already has come to an end. Burrow and the Bengals were lucky to have beaten them at all. Bengals and Burrow are not in Mahomes and the Chiefs class.

You don't luck into a win 3 times in a row and lose the 4th on a fg. 

That said, I think the Chiefs are winning this by a touchdown or more. 

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - MTBengalsFan - 09-14-2024

(09-14-2024, 07:07 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Whose gonna tell him?

Yeah. Yeah, I'm tired. Was a great 1st round pick. Carman was a great 2nd round pick!

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - TheLeonardLeap - 09-14-2024

(09-14-2024, 07:37 PM)TheFan Wrote: You don't luck into a win 3 times in a row and lose the 4th on a fg. 

I agree it wasn't luck, but I do find it funny that you put "lose the 4th on a FG" as proof of not luck, but we won the other 3 also by 3 including a time expiring FG and an OT FG. Lol

I'm mostly just worried that if we lose this game that we'll have to look back at "Burrowhead" as the exact moment when our time as a SB contending team ended.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - WhoDey - 09-14-2024

(09-10-2024, 09:43 AM)R3stangs Wrote: I predict I wont bother to watch. Bailed on the pats game to watch the womens soccer league in town in new stadium and it was MUCH better game than what the Bengals played. Those girls were a hell of a lot more physical and had way more heart than the Bengals.

Weak

(09-10-2024, 02:49 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Sums up our chances in a nutshell....again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWDkSQc_U9A

Source?

Cheifs have...

Better Quarterback
Better Skills Group
Better Coaching
Better Secondary
Better Punting

Better everything. Everything we can do, they can do better.

(09-12-2024, 04:36 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Chefs 27
Bungles 13

Learn how to spell.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Gohards - 09-14-2024

Bengals- 33
Chiefs- 28

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Awful Llama - 09-14-2024

(09-14-2024, 08:53 PM)WhoDey Wrote: Learn how to spell.

It's a more common problem than you'd think.  

[Image: snickers-rookie-mistake-chefs-featuring-...mall-7.jpg]

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - J24 - 09-14-2024

Keys to the game

Defense

-Pass rush contain

- Hendrickson and Ossai have to exploit their matchups against the offensive tackles.

- Hill has to cover Kelce 1 on 1 on 3rd downs.

Offense

- get the Ball to Chase

- 12 personal with All and Gieskie

- throw the ball on first and second downs. Get into 3rd and manageable!

KC 34 Bengals 31

I have no confidence in the defense containing Mahomes but I think Chase and Joe have special games.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - RegularGuy22 - 09-14-2024

(09-14-2024, 07:37 PM)TheFan Wrote: You don't luck into a win 3 times in a row and lose the 4th on a fg. 

Ok, the lightning in a bottle thing. They were lucky. As Pratt was the hero for stripping the ball from Swifty/Kelce that game here last year or the year before and the stadium and fans were screaming Who-Dey, the Chiefs went on to win the SB the same year,  so Swifty got the last laugh, and, they repeated last year too, so we did get lucky and now are not in their class in my opinion. They / Mahomes is 3-4 wins in SB in 6 years. We have won 3 games with the Chiefs in what 4 years and stalled out.

Nothing more I'd like to see than Burrow and these "new" Bengals dominate them and win a fricking SB. They march on and win while we had 1.5 good years and have kind of run out of steam.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Mer - 09-14-2024

After taking off to a quick lead Mahommes gets sandwiched on a sack between 2 defenders and gets knocked out of the game. We take the lead late in the game just in time for Mahommes to return and with some help from terrible calls by the refs they pull out the win. Bengals fans go from super pumped to "we're the worst team in football" in a few short minutes. Final score 24-21.

I thought about saying he'd be done for the season but then a more Bengal way came to me.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - 125250 - 09-15-2024

Ossai had a huge part in the loss with his senseless late hit. I don’t know why he’s still on the team.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Bengalitis - 09-15-2024

the chiefs will show why they are the Super Bowl Champs....

Chiefs win 34 - 9

Zac starts getting the heat.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - casear2727 - 09-15-2024

The University of Kentucky football team looked like hot garbage the first 2 weeks of the season.  Yesterday they played fantastically vs #1 Georgia, they ran out of time losing 13-12.   The Chiefs do not have nearly as massive a talent disparity vs Cincy as UGA did last night.    I still do not see a win but I am hopeful we can give them a tough fight.  

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - casear2727 - 09-15-2024

(09-15-2024, 06:05 AM)125250 Wrote: Ossai had a huge part in the loss with his senseless late hit. I don’t know why he’s still on the team.

Ossai had his best game that night.  This is silly.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - RegularGuy22 - 09-15-2024

(09-15-2024, 08:39 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: the chiefs will show why they are the Super Bowl Champs....

Chiefs win 34 - 9

Zac starts getting the heat.

Probably so and if they get blown-out like that they need some serious changes made to players, coaches and ideas and schemes. I think Zac has job security here unless he has 3 or so 1-16 seasons. You know how Mike Brown has patience with head coaches.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - masonbengals fan - 09-15-2024

MoneyMac earns his pay today with a long FG for the win as time runs out.

Didn't think I was going to pick KC did you?

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - bengalrick - 09-15-2024

41-6 KC.

That sound you hear is the window slamming shut.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - RegularGuy22 - 09-15-2024

Don't think it will be that lopsided but still a loss. If they lose but give them a tough game everybody will say they are headed to the SB. My gut feel is that their SB window slammed shut after the Rams slammed it, locked it and broke the lock lever off and the Bengals can't figure out how to unlock that window.

RE: Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-15-2024

Chiefs 31-10.

Time to call pretenders pretenders.