Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
If it's Brown, flush it down! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: If it's Brown, flush it down! (/thread-12510.html)

If it's Brown, flush it down! - Utts - 09-15-2017

I guess if there's any upside to this catastrophic start to the 2017 season, it's that we're guaranteed to see a resurgence in signs, shirts, and other vehicles emblazoned with this snappy slogan. Who dey, people. Who dey.

RE: If it's Brown, flush it down! - Bengalitis - 09-15-2017

The big boss gets credit for not waiting until we are 1-7 for the change.

RE: If it's Brown, flush it down! - Murdock2420 - 09-17-2017

(09-15-2017, 07:32 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The big boss gets credit for not waiting until we are 1-7 for the change.

OnlyOnly half credit. He made a change but not the right one. Marvin is still clapping away.

RE: If it's Brown, flush it down! - HarleyDog - 09-17-2017

(09-17-2017, 10:19 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: OnlyOnly half credit. He made a change but not the right one. Marvin is still clapping away.

Agree. 1/2 credit due to not facing the real problem.

RE: If it's Brown, flush it down! - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2017

(09-15-2017, 07:32 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The big boss gets credit for not waiting until we are 1-7 for the change.

Except he caused the problems in the first place.

You don't get credit for tossing a bucket of water on the hot ashes of someone's house after you're the one who burned it down.

RE: If it's Brown, flush it down! - Go Cards - 09-17-2017

(09-15-2017, 05:59 PM)Utts Wrote: I guess if there's any upside to this catastrophic start to the 2017 season, it's that we're guaranteed to see a resurgence in signs, shirts, and other vehicles emblazoned with this snappy slogan. Who dey, people. Who dey.

Not looking forward to these days returning. 

The 90's were not a good stadium experience at all and definitely not kid friendly during its duration. 

Even though MB has earned every bit of it. 

RE: If it's Brown, flush it down! - Awful Llama - 09-17-2017

(09-17-2017, 11:24 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Not looking forward to these days returning. 

The 90's were not a good stadium experience at all and definitely not kid friendly during its duration. 

Even though MB has earned every bit of it. 

At the game Thursday night there was a guy wearing a jersey, and on the back where you'd typically see a nameplate, was this in large lettering:

Cleveland Sucks
Baltimore Gargles
Pittsburgh Swallows

So, I'd argue the decorum train left the station some years ago.  

RE: If it's Brown, flush it down! - bengalfan74 - 09-17-2017

(09-17-2017, 11:19 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Except he caused the problems in the first place.

You don't get credit for tossing a bucket of water on the hot ashes of someone's house after you're the one who burned it down.

Yup !

I'd bet you anything he was the one who insisted they go with a lazy, CHEAP, inside hire.