Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to (/thread-1433.html)

Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - 6andcounting - 08-10-2015

Or is your butthurt fading with Ward retiring and Harrison being the "good guy" for one season?

Discuss.

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - SunsetBengal - 08-10-2015

Nah, these Steelers aren't to be feared, like the days of yore.

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - BmorePat87 - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, these Steelers aren't to be feared, like the days of yore.

Didn't they sweep the Bengals and win the division?

I mean, the Ravens walked into Ketchup Field in January and walked away with a win so we don't fear them, but the Bengals?

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - SunsetBengal - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 08:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Didn't they sweep the Bengals and win the division?

I mean, the Ravens walked into Ketchup Field in January and walked away with a win so we don't fear them, but the Bengals?

Speaking of swept, you'd think that you'd know to stay out of this conversation.. 

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - BmorePat87 - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 09:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Speaking of swept, you'd think that you'd know to stay out of this conversation.. 

Egh, happens once every 5 seasons, so it's not that big of a deal, especially when we're more concerned about the playoffs. 

(08-10-2015, 09:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Egh, happens once every 5 seasons, so it's not that big of a deal, especially when we're more concerned about the playoffs. 

Which, as I recall, ended without a championship?

(08-10-2015, 09:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Which, as I recall, ended without a championship?

Yea, but that's better than ending without a single victory.

stop reminding me that only 20% of the Ravens post seasons end in championships Sad

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - RoyleRedlegs - 08-11-2015

(08-10-2015, 09:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, but that's better than ending without a single victory.

stop reminding me that only 20% of the Ravens post seasons end in championships Sad

if you aint first youre last homie 

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - SteelCitySouth - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 03:16 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: if you aint first youre last homie 

Spoken like a truly "last" professional.  Only consistent failures attempt to marginalize the betters of others in order to feel equal.

Hallmark of Bengal fans.

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - michaelsean - 08-11-2015

(08-10-2015, 07:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Or is your butthurt fading with Ward retiring and Harrison being the "good guy" for one season?

Discuss.

As you get older that stuff means less, but i hated the Steelers long before any of those guys. And remember that a lot of the hate is at the fans. Up there with Ohio State and UK fans. (Although I am an Ohio State fan I try not to associate with other fans.)

My mom once danced with Terry Bradshaw though.  (I was already alive so no don't go there.)

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - Tiger Teeth - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 10:20 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Spoken like a truly "last" professional.  Only consistent failures attempt to marginalize the betters of others in order to feel equal.

Hallmark of Bengal fans.

Like anyone takes you seriously.   Ninja

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - Harmening - 08-11-2015

After losing the division to them in the last week of the season, I would like to give every one of them the Geno Smith treatment...

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - BigPapaKain - 08-14-2015

It's hard to get upset when you're used to getting mud stomped.

What? Just because I'm a Bengals fan doesn't mean I'm not realistic.

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - SteelCitySouth - 08-14-2015

(08-11-2015, 07:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Like anyone takes you seriously.   Ninja

Maybe not seriously, but your mom takes me all the time.

RE: Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to - Tiger Teeth - 08-14-2015

(08-14-2015, 11:21 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Maybe not seriously, but your mom takes me all the time.

Dad?