Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals Only No Win Team Now - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Bengals Only No Win Team Now (/thread-21921.html)

Pages: 1 2

Bengals Only No Win Team Now - kevin - 11-03-2019

and some on here were laughing at Dolphins. They put Fitzpatrick Magic in there and he has them looking better.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - THE PISTONS - 11-03-2019

Yeah...Dolphins liquidated their players to try to lose. The Bengals refuse to trade to win now.

The Dolphins have more wins than this terrible coaching staff.

The Dolphins starting RB is Mark Walton.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - Nately120 - 11-03-2019

Win-no mode.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - I_C_DeadPeople - 11-03-2019

The Brown family is back to their rightful place.

Bengals Only No Win Team Now - Bronxbengal - 11-03-2019

(11-03-2019, 08:28 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: The Brown family is back to their rightful place.

It is embarrassing been a Bengal fans. I can’t believe the Brown family has no self respect and feel much worse since they are closer to the team than me. If I was one of their kids I would change my name in school so I wouldn’t be bullied

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - CJD - 11-03-2019

Fitzmagic has a tendency to ruin tanks, but not enough to actually help a franchise.

He's basically franchise poison haha.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - grampahol - 11-03-2019

We're number 32! We're number 32! Which would be great if there were about 1000 teams in the league..However.. Mellow

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - Nately120 - 11-03-2019

(11-03-2019, 08:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: We're number 32! We're number 32! Which would be great if there were about 1000 teams in the league..However.. Mellow

If you aren't first you're last.  Also, if you're last, you're last.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - grampahol - 11-03-2019

(11-03-2019, 08:34 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: It is embarrassing been a Bengal fans.  I can’t believe the Brown family has no self respect and feel much worse since they are closer to the team than me.  If I was one of their kids I would change my name in school so I wouldn’t be bullied

I'm pretty sure any offspring of the Brown family either got shipped off to boarding school where they have psudonymns or they have private tutors teaching the finer points of screwing medium sized cities out of tax money..

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - WiregrassBenGal - 11-03-2019

After seeing some of the Browns game against Denver where their QB had never even taken an NFL snap before won against them I have to believe the Bengals can win at least one against them. Going 0-16 would majorly suck no matter what the circumstances.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - reuben.ahmed - 11-03-2019

(11-03-2019, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you aren't first you're last.  Also, if you're last, you're last.

I think the saying goes, 2nd place is the 1st loser. I think I'd rather be the 1st loser than last loser, though, lol.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - reuben.ahmed - 11-03-2019

(11-03-2019, 09:47 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: After seeing some of the Browns game against Denver where their QB had never even taken an NFL snap before won against them I have to believe the Bengals can win at least one against them. Going 0-16 would majorly suck no matter what the circumstances.

The Browns have some parts of their team that are "good" though. The Bengals, do not.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - THE PISTONS - 11-03-2019

(11-03-2019, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you aren't first you're last.  Also, if you're last, you're laster.

Fixed it for you. We're in lastest place!

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - I_C_DeadPeople - 11-04-2019

(11-03-2019, 08:34 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: It is embarrassing been a Bengal fans.  I can’t believe the Brown family has no self respect and feel much worse since they are closer to the team than me.  If I was one of their kids I would change my name in school so I wouldn’t be bullied

I see being a fan these days as comic relief, you know "If you think you have it bad, try being a Bengal fan". 

The embarrassment wore off years ago.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - TKUHL - 11-04-2019

Yeah Baby New-Dey!!!! If 32 is New, I would rather be old.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - TKUHL - 11-04-2019

That can be our slogan now. “New & 32”

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - Fullrock - 11-04-2019

Some of you need to embrace the real possibility of 0-16. I mean in this era of salary cap and competitive balance, it's one hell of an accomplishment if you can pull it off! Go Bengals!

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - R3stangs - 11-04-2019

(11-04-2019, 07:51 AM)Fullrock Wrote: Some of you need to embrace the real possibility of 0-16. I mean in this era of salary cap and competitive balance, it's one hell of an accomplishment if you can pull it off! Go Bengals!

The embarrassing part is pulling it off when you're not trying to.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - Bengalitis - 11-04-2019

(11-03-2019, 07:52 PM)kevin Wrote: and some on here were laughing at Dolphins.  They put Fitzpatrick Magic in there and he has them looking better.

The Fitz was here long before he started doing his "magic". All those wasted picks on QBs could have been used to get LBs and Line players.

RE: Bengals Only No Win Team Now - Bengalitis - 11-04-2019

32 DEY!!!! Make a jingle out of it now.