Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who Dey is a state of mind - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Who Dey is a state of mind (/thread-24736.html)

Pages: 1 2

Who Dey is a state of mind - pally - 09-10-2020

Elizabeth Blackburn is doing wonders with social media and marketing

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - Bengalholic - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 12:54 PM)pally Wrote: Elizabeth Blackburn is doing wonders with social media and marketing

Yeah, she has brought a new energy to the Bengals front office, and has completely revamped what had been a very drab, run-of-the-mill social media presence. It's now very creative and even entertaining. 

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - MileHighGrowler - 09-10-2020

It's so refreshing to see their media catch up with the current era! They're doing a great job this year driving the hype up, too. And in 2020, we need whatever positive hype we can find.

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 12:54 PM)pally Wrote: Elizabeth Blackburn is doing wonders with social media and marketing

Hmm... Pally, you aren't Ms. Blackburn by any chance, are you? Wink

You are:

- incredibly on the ball and fast with team news
- incredibly savvy with social media
- helping spread good fortunes and tidbits on the board here

You are an asset to the board just as she is the Bengals; the similarities are marked.

LOL

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - pally - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 01:07 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hmm... Pally, you aren't Ms. Blackburn by any chance, are you? Wink

You are:

- incredibly on the ball and fast with team news
- incredibly savvy with social media
- helping spread good fortunes and tidbits on the board here

You are an asset to the board just as she is the Bengals; the similarities are marked.

thanks Truck!!  There is one major difference between Ms Blackburn and me.......the size of our checking accounts

(09-10-2020, 01:40 PM)pally Wrote: thanks Truck!!  There is one major difference between Ms Blackburn and me.......the size of our checking accounts

Hilarious

Agree with Truck though...you're a great asset to the board! 

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - pally - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 01:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hilarious

Agree with Truck though...you're a great asset to the board! 

Thank you!!!!

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - jason - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 01:40 PM)pally Wrote: thanks Truck!!  There is one major difference between Ms Blackburn and me.......the size of our checking accounts

You just praised her, and then you turn around and call her broke...

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-10-2020

Awesome job. And agree, Pally is a great board member. She is always on the ball...

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-10-2020

BTW, just watched that video on my lunch break; WOW, finally stepping into the forefront of media content.

That was awesome. A touch clichéd (as a lot of outlets are doing videos like that), but who cares? SO GOOD!

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - GreenCornBengal - 09-10-2020

Love it! We’ve been living in the past and haven’t had positive thoughts for a long time. This really does feel like a new era of Bengals football. Lord, please let this ideology translate into the field!

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - TecmoBengals - 09-10-2020

Not much add, but it was a cool video & Elizabeth Blackburn is totally earning props.

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - McC - 09-10-2020

Considering how long it took the Bengals to join the 21st century, it's refreshing how determined they are to be the rest of the way up to date.

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - fredtoast - 09-10-2020

Some folks like to get away
Take a holiday from the neighborhood
Hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood
But I'm takin' a Greyhound on the Ohio River line
I'm in a Who-Dey state of mind

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - Synric - 09-10-2020

I am ready for some football...This has been the slowest most boring irritating offseason I can remember.

I scheduled my week so I can be in my chair with a beer tonight for NFL season kickoff lol.

(09-10-2020, 08:22 PM)Synric Wrote: I am ready for some football...This has been the slowest most boring irritating offseason I can remember.

I scheduled my week so I can be in my chair with a beer tonight for NFL season kickoff lol.

Damn rights Synric. Rock On

(09-10-2020, 08:22 PM)Synric Wrote: I am ready for some football...This has been the slowest most boring irritating offseason I can remember.

Beer and football...Excited

RE: Who Dey is a state of mind - bfine32 - 09-10-2020

meh

(09-10-2020, 08:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Beer and football...Excited

Yes, and I love the new Gio sig bro.Cheers